Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I hate greedy custys

iRawesome

Jun 30, 2007, 3:38 PM
Custy: I bought this charger out of state and now it's broken. What can you do about it?

Me: ...Nothing?

Custy: You can't give me a new one?

Me: Not for free.

Custy: Why not? I didn't break it on purpose and I got it from a VZW store...

Me: But it wasn't OUR store.

Custy: Aren't all VZW stores the same?

Me: No.

Custy: Well, can you at least give me a discount?

Me: 25% is the best I can offer you.

Custy: Really? That's it?

Me: ...That's not enough?

Custy: Well...whatever. I'll take it.

Me: *thinking* @sshole...
M15TER P1NK

Jun 30, 2007, 4:09 PM
you didnt know ... you only have to buy anything for a phone once... and you never have to pay for a phone... theyre all free... if a custy loses an uninsured phone five minutes after getting it they get another free one... if they buy a charger from radioshack and it breaks we have to give them a new one free of charge...

read your m&p's man...

🙄
iRawesome

Jun 30, 2007, 4:48 PM
Oh my bad. I guess I skipped that part during training 🙄
tackle

Jun 30, 2007, 4:52 PM
skipping training, sleeping in econ. they have names for people like you, Mr.Slacker.
nuckingfuts

Jun 30, 2007, 5:03 PM
I would have told him to go **** himself!
Nikoletta

Jul 1, 2007, 3:41 PM
What about those of us who slept through Training?

Actually, I was SO BORED during training (I was working two other jobs and going to school part time no less... with an hour drive one way... I think I spent two weeks getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night. One night I actually saw a hotel near my job, and stopped, said I'll wash my clothes in the shower, let them hang dry, and sleep the extra two hours... was worth the $40.) I was taking 3 or 4 Excedrin and drinking three or four cups of tea (the tea I drink has more caffeine than a cup of coffee) and still not staying focused (I was awake but drooling on the keyboard type awake.) So I found this site, albinoblacksheep.com

I was reading the Skippy List there and started having trouble n...
(continues)
blizone

Jul 1, 2007, 4:02 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.