Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Quick question..

aavera

Jun 29, 2007, 5:31 PM
Does anyone here use work wireless? We are switching to it on Sunday and the training confrence call was a joke.
Jennyboo

Jun 29, 2007, 5:34 PM
I do....its really easy to use
aavera

Jun 29, 2007, 6:00 PM
You have no idea how glad I am to hear that! Seriously, I think I am more confused after going through the training than I was when I was just playing arround with it.
Jennyboo

Jun 29, 2007, 6:09 PM
I was put off by it too because the training really did suck balls but after using it a couple times you get the hang of it

And this coming from soemone who used iRMS before which was like the simplest system to use...

Trust me its easy schmeezy 🙂
foxiangel5

Jun 29, 2007, 7:01 PM
i have it too...i hate computers, they hate me....work wireless isnt a problem, as long as youre smarter than the average customer that is..
ananamis

Jun 30, 2007, 2:32 PM
me too... just hope they don't get WorkSecure
d3ity

Jun 30, 2007, 11:41 AM
Yep, we use it here.

It's passable. Its a POS just like all the other POS
yoboy8

Jun 30, 2007, 11:52 AM
IT IS SLOW...pre warning...we got it and if urs is the same u gotta put in way too much info..plus u have to repeat type info cause the damn system wont push it to the next pages...have funn 🤣 🤣 🤣
lexi0707

Jun 30, 2007, 11:52 AM
We us it and its really easy. It can be a pain though when you have to go through so many steps just to ring out an accesory.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.