Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

It is my day off.

Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 9:42 AM
So today is supposed to be my day off. Normally Thursdays I stay up until 2 when my boyfriend gets off work for one of the three short periods of time I actually get to see him.

Last night I went to bed at 9pm so I could get up at 5 to come in today. Why, you may ask, did I do this god-awful thing? Because there is a three-day training class going on that I have been assigned too. I did not WANT to be here at all. I am tired, I missed seeing my boyfriend (who I like a lot better than these farking idiots.) and I am CRANKY.

But a training class, fine.

We're waiting for the training class to start and our trainer walks out and says "We are going to start the class at 8 instead, we need you to all go take calls for an hour.

Are...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 9:53 AM
As you can all imagine, this pisses me off A LOT.

I responded to their e-mail telling me they were crossing me (which they always send out AFTER they do it and you take three calls and figure it out on their own, so they're basically useless.) I responded saying "I'm here, on my day off, for the training class for this department. They responded by saying basically they had to have my supervisor confirm this...

I told them, my sup isn't here, she comes in at like 10.

They respond again? You need to have your supervisor confirm that.

What? You are mentally defective, how in gods name did you get as far as you did?
betty_bermuda

Jun 29, 2007, 10:00 AM
i HATE that...not only do they drag you in on your day off but they always make sure to do everything in their power to make it completely inconvenient for you.

(sorry im a little resentful myself)
Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 10:43 AM
So I put up a wall paper that said basically "this is my day off, I want to sleep, you are morons, I hate your guts."

And got yelled at by 3 supervisors.

They said I was swearing.

I said What? Where?

They said, well you had one up before that had curse words in it.

I didn't. I said freaking. I said "stick it where the sun doesn't shine." I NEVER swore. And that was up there for maybe two minutes before I changed it to a much milder version.

So we were here an hour, go back and they say "Sorry, one more hour on the phones, have fun!"

And you're telling me off for being mad about this? Explain how that works.
Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 10:44 AM
And please, don't be sorry. I'm not resentful, it goes way beyond resentful. I am furious.
frankiewawa

Jun 29, 2007, 10:47 AM
walk out.
Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 10:56 AM
Going to if they say the same thing at 9. We'll see.
frankiewawa

Jun 29, 2007, 10:57 AM
good luck 🙂
DJ Parkay

Jun 29, 2007, 10:58 AM
They do that stuff to you because youll take it.
Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 11:12 AM
I know, I need to knock it off.
Cingular724

Jun 29, 2007, 11:36 AM
Ive seen a zillion posts by Nikoletta and I dont know what she looks like

What do you look like? lol
Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 3:50 PM
Hmm, if I say then one of the croutons might find me. Plus I don't want TmoBret to know I'm stalking him. (kidding!)
TmoBrett

Jun 29, 2007, 3:43 PM
Nikoletta said:
THIS IS MY DAY OFF YOU GODS-ALL-BLESSED METAL MIDGETS!

😳 METAL MIDGETS? 😳

Who else wants to go to the Tiny Maiden show?
Nikoletta

Jun 29, 2007, 3:51 PM
Sorry, Mental Midgets.

My Bad.
OfAMightDivine

Jun 30, 2007, 9:54 AM
Metal Midgets was cooler.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.