Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

A nikoletta moment

frankiewawa

Jun 29, 2007, 9:05 AM
So I am helping a 90 year old women by explaining to her why her 8 year old analog phone is getting shut off when another women walks in.

Mean bitchy woman (who just walked in)- My son lost his phone can I just buy a new one?

me - yes you can ma'am I will help you when I am done

So I proceed to help the 90 year old woman and again the MBW interrupts

MBW - (hands me a phone) So can I just buy this phone for 19.99 and be on my way.

me - (getting pissed off) Well that depends. Do you know if your sons line is eligible for an upgrade?

MBW - No hes not. I just wanna buy the phone

me - Ok than that phone at retail price is 149.99.

MBW - Why am I paying 149.99 I have a contact already?!

me - Well we will allow you to upg...
(continues)
V4Vengeance

Jun 29, 2007, 11:49 AM
Guess she couldn't spare some of that fiery temperament to scold the son for losing it in the first place, or possibly a bit of self-flagellation for not getting insurance on a kid's phone. No, it's all your fault for not immediately jumping to her assistance! Parental entitlement mindset strikes again...
kapwww

Jun 29, 2007, 11:56 AM
I wish we were under marshal law and could handle people like that as we saw fit.
You will never guess

Jun 29, 2007, 8:41 PM
You could always sell her the phone for $19.99 then charge her the $130.00 processing/activation fees. Do people not listen when reps inform them that they only get sale price once every two years or so?
frankiewawa

Jun 30, 2007, 8:29 AM
Apparently to her, it didn't matter. She can "go to another company where they wont do that to her." Well I would love to know who??
Mr. Pickman

Jun 30, 2007, 8:34 AM
"There's a few million where you came from, miss. Have yourself a nice day."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.