Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

Well, no one told me that!

OfAMightDivine

Jun 24, 2007, 12:41 PM
I hate this phrase. I hear it about 20-30 times a day. "No one told me that giving a phone to a 14 year old would give me an $800,000 bill! I want a credit!"

"No one told me dropping my phone will void the warranty."

"No one told me calling to Canada wasn't in my Nationwide calling plan!"

What happened to basic human intelligence? DID YOU THINK ABOUT ASKING BEFORE YOU RACKED UP THE CHARGES?? Nope. Becha do now though. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
iRawesome

Jun 24, 2007, 12:43 PM
Have you seriously heard the Canada one? Sad.
OfAMightDivine

Jun 24, 2007, 12:48 PM
I have heard the Canada one several times, actually. And it is sad. So very, very sad.
iRawesome

Jun 24, 2007, 12:49 PM
"Whaddya mean Canada isn't included? Didn't we take that country over yet?"
M15TER P1NK

Jun 24, 2007, 12:44 PM
wait... canada isnt an american state?

wtf?

when the hell did that happen?
DJ Parkay

Jun 24, 2007, 2:42 PM
Nobodoy told me if I put my pee pee in there a kid would come out.
jestcuzzgrl

Jun 25, 2007, 5:59 PM
Really? I think someone did tell you and you just didn't listen. Like most every one else.
chocolateman85006

Jun 25, 2007, 7:42 AM
Please tell me noone is that dumb!
Blumpelstiltskin

Jun 25, 2007, 9:29 AM
love the canada thing - have heard mexico too.

"it's the same continent!"

In that case, let me borrow your phone, I'm going to call from moscow to hong kong on your phone
computerking

Jun 25, 2007, 9:40 AM
I had a customer who purchased nationwide roaming minutes because they were going to travel a bit.

He comes back with a bill that had over $400 in roaming charges. I ask were he went, and he said Porter Rico.

He argued with me that Porter Rico is part of the 50 United States and should have been included with his roaming package.
Cingular724

Jun 25, 2007, 9:41 AM
With Cingular it does!
ralph_on_me

Jun 25, 2007, 10:34 AM
Yep, Cingular/at&t covers US territories as well.

I'm waiting for someone to get in trouble calling from the British Virgin Isles instead of the US Virgin Isles though.
M15TER P1NK

Jun 25, 2007, 11:14 AM
sprint also includes puerto rico and us territory virgin islands... what crappy carrier charges international roming for those?
ralph_on_me

Jun 25, 2007, 11:37 AM
Alltel? ๐Ÿ‘€
M15TER P1NK

Jun 25, 2007, 11:50 AM
Chad is such an a$$hole
computerking

Jun 25, 2007, 3:24 PM
*pinch*
DJ Parkay

Jun 25, 2007, 4:11 PM
Total BS, PR is part of the US. I used to live there and it has the only tropical rain forest inside the USA and is a majo exporter of sugar cain. It is also were a good chunk of illeagle stuff is imported in to te country.
DJ Parkay

Jun 25, 2007, 4:08 PM
Actually it is a commonwealth just like VA, and is included in regular coverage by my company... They use the same money, drivers licences, etc. as any place else in the US. They just don't have to pay taxes, and don't have any senators.

Don't know too much about US geography do ya?
Nikoletta

Jun 25, 2007, 4:17 PM
No taxes and no senators? I'm moving.
CestLaVie

Jun 25, 2007, 3:11 PM
One of my customer's added a line though telesales, and was curious why there was an international calling feature on her plan. I looked into the notes and the rep had noted something like "customer states that she will be calling Hawaii frequently, added international calling per request"

#1 The customer never asked for international because she is smart enough to know that

#2 HAWAII IS A STATE YOU DUMBA$$!
DJ Parkay

Jun 25, 2007, 4:14 PM
Yea most people are stupid about US history and geography.
WiFi.FiWi

Jun 25, 2007, 9:14 PM
Hell, I've had people come into my store and ask if the Hispanic NY/NJ aka Puerto Rico was part of FL. ๐Ÿคจ The reason I referred to PR as Hispanic NY/NJ is because it seems those jokers migrate back and forth beween those states the most often and PR. ๐Ÿคฃ
satch of the moe

Jun 25, 2007, 7:22 PM
your mom and sister werent part of a packaged deal. ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
WiFi.FiWi

Jun 25, 2007, 9:14 PM
"Even though your company suspended my wireless service due to me being a broke ass scrub by not paying my bill for the past three months, I still have to pay for the service?"
Guy Montag

Jun 25, 2007, 9:58 PM
WiFi.FiWi said:
"Even though your company suspended my wireless service due to me being a broke ass scrub by not paying my bill for the past three months, I still have to pay for the service?"

If I pay that then can I get a free phone for an upgrade? I've been with you for three months! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
WiFi.FiWi

Jun 26, 2007, 7:11 AM
Here's your upgrade...
We'll give you 2 tin cups connected with heavy duty twine to replace your 2 paper cups connected with dental floss. ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.