show all 6 replies

QUOTE OF THE DAY

TmoBrett

Jun 21, 2007, 10:25 PM
cust- "Why ain't I get a free pre pay phone?!"

me- "Because it's prepaid and it wouldn't be prepaid if you didn't pay for it!"
blackandyellow

Jun 22, 2007, 6:11 AM
Periodically, Virgin Mobile's web site will give a certain wireless handset at no charge provided you buy one of the Top Up cards to go with it. The wireless handset usually is either one that is a refurbished model or a model being discontinued.
Wireless Buddy

Jun 22, 2007, 12:09 PM
Yeah, if you want to get technical. Tracfone does that too. It's not like getting a free phone if you have to buy something to get it.
TmoBrett

Jun 22, 2007, 3:51 PM
yeah I work for T-Mo I know there are a lot of pre paid focused providers that give different promotions but we don't, I know there are technicalities with what other providers may do but seriously no paying for pre paid service just makes it pre, what the hell do you do with a pre phone?
chocolateman85006

Jun 22, 2007, 7:55 AM
🤣
Ghosthendrikson

Jun 22, 2007, 12:02 PM
Cust- "I keep getting a bill for $900+"

Me- "Let me check on that."

Cust- "Okay"

Me (After check on the account)- "You had $430 dollars in overage charges, never paid your bill from the start (06 of 2006! Its now a year later that this person came to us), and you disconnected in November of '06 (ETF).

Cust- I don't care, I want this takin care of. I can't pay this, blah blah, I will go bankrupt.

Me- "Well its already been turned over to collections (a year ago)."

Cust- "FINE! I guess i wil just go BANKRUPT!"

Me- "See this?(I point to my eyes) This is where a single tear would wall if I gave a ****."

[Okay that last response was just a joke, but thats what I was thinking.]
DJ Parkay

Jun 22, 2007, 8:33 PM
"Why dont you establish some credit ya deadbeat?" would be an appropriate responce too.

xxx

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.