Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 32 replies

My phone wont send pictures

ralph_on_me

Jun 21, 2007, 10:54 AM
When you hear these words don't go to their outbox and try to resend their last MMS as a test. You'll just be faced with a large picture of their penis. ๐Ÿ˜ข
blizone

Jun 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah you should try and send their phone a picture of your wang and then send it back to your phone using their phone but not before saving that picture and locking in their phone as a wallpaper.... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
loveface1106

Jun 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
Are you serious?

How could someone do that?

What happened?
ralph_on_me

Jun 21, 2007, 11:19 AM
because everyone knows that camera phones and MMS are in all reality mainly used for the sending of dirty pictures. I know that, but it's too early and I wasn't thinking, so I just went to try and resend the last message.

It was definitely my mistake.
chocolateman85006

Jun 23, 2007, 12:05 PM
loveface1106 said:
Are you serious?

How could someone do that?

What happened?

They pulled their pants down, maybe?
Lapdog

Jun 21, 2007, 11:11 AM
sorry...I'll remember to erase it next time before I bring it to you for help...
longsleeves

Jun 21, 2007, 12:10 PM
SORRY about that.
DJ Parkay

Jun 21, 2007, 1:06 PM
A large picture of a small penis? I allways am afraid to look at peoples pictures... I just snap a new one of the register, then send it from their phone right back to their phone to prove that it works, and that they are dumb asses.
ralph_on_me

Jun 21, 2007, 1:42 PM
hey.

Your gravatar is someone's ass. How the hell did they approve that?
Lapdog

Jun 21, 2007, 3:07 PM
Not even a good looking one...
DJ Parkay

Jun 21, 2007, 6:52 PM
Evidentaly they took it off. Soon to be replaced with a pile of turds.
ralph_on_me

Jun 21, 2007, 6:55 PM
I still see it. Have comfort in that.
DJ Parkay

Jun 21, 2007, 7:02 PM
nice
yeahright

Jun 21, 2007, 1:14 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ I had that happen few years back but luckily it was not a penis but a fairly hot girl
chocolateman85006

Jun 23, 2007, 12:06 PM
Good stuff!
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2007, 2:15 PM
In my defense (don't you love stories that start this way?) I was trying to be nice by giving her my phone...

A friend of mine and I had the same phone (a Samsung E315) but I upgraded and kept mine just in case. She still had her but a few weeks ago it started acting all wonky and she (being very attached to it) asked if she could buy mine from me.

I said sure but you don't need to give me money for it, it's old and your my friend and I know you have family stuff going on and could use the money for other things anyways.

I went through and emptied out any questionable content and sent anything I wanted to my album and handed it over.

I missed something. It was in my received pictures folders, another friend with a very base sen...
(continues)
Foamy

Jun 21, 2007, 2:58 PM
How was she able to identify the wang? ๐Ÿคจ
Lapdog

Jun 21, 2007, 3:01 PM
They all look alike...
DJ Parkay

Jun 21, 2007, 7:05 PM
Have you seen one up close?
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2007, 3:25 PM
You could see other parts of the guy, like his hands and his ring.
ralph_on_me

Jun 21, 2007, 3:27 PM
suuuuuure. It wasn't the mole on his hip that gave it all away.
craptacularwireless

Jun 21, 2007, 3:28 PM
Or the genital warts...
DJ Parkay

Jun 21, 2007, 7:06 PM
yea right. She recognized it because she saw it up close once or twice
DJ Parkay

Jun 21, 2007, 7:04 PM
Wait, how did she know it was your other friend's fiance's schlong? Wha the hell has she been doing?
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2007, 7:50 PM
Ok... let's look at this.

It was in my received pictures box, with the number of the person who sent it attached so of course she knew it it wasn't my boyfriend (other than the fact that she knew I stopped using that particular phone before I met my boyfriend and was single when I did my upgrade... she was there when I met Mr. B and used my current phone to take pictures so it follows that she knew it wasn't his.) So it could either be a complete stranger or the fiance of the sender.
DJ Parkay

Jun 23, 2007, 12:13 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
PhoneyName

Jun 21, 2007, 2:28 PM
Last time I made that mistake, it was a video message of 2 worms doing naughty things to the tune of "Smack That" by Akon.
DJ Parkay

Jun 21, 2007, 7:06 PM
lame
jestcuzzgrl

Jun 22, 2007, 9:05 AM
Right after ma and hubby got our phones the guy messed up the imei #s so we could not use them all we had was the camera so he took a few pics. I told him before we go up there to erase them.
What do you know. The girl handed him his phone real quick.. He said you didn't see that did you? The thing is that it was a girl and a guy that saw it. Maybe even the security officer behind them saw it too who knows? I finally caught on because he was saying sorry babe. I was like oh great now you just told on me. That could have been anyones. I was so ๐Ÿคญ ready to leave
they just laughed about it.
chocolateman85006

Jun 23, 2007, 12:07 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
DJ Parkay

Jun 23, 2007, 6:56 PM
The photos were of you or your cust.?
BigShowJB

Jun 24, 2007, 12:17 PM
if it's of the customer, thats taking the client relationship to a whole new level!!!!
iRawesome

Jun 23, 2007, 12:12 PM
I'm not sorry. My plan unfolded flawlessly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.