Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

M IT dept is going to be very cross with me...

Nikoletta

Jun 19, 2007, 4:08 PM
Well they would have to catch me.

My keyboard is in pieces on my desk... it was DISGUSTING! I am cleaning the keys with sanitizer and underneath and THEN I will put it back together.

I can always blame the Crazy that is in my head if they get really cranky. I am so proud of myself though, look, a keyboard that I am willing to touch!
nuckingfuts

Jun 19, 2007, 4:09 PM
Want to have some fun and relieve stress? Take apart your co-worker keyboard, and swap the M and N keys...........

😲
oudidntkn0w

Jun 19, 2007, 4:47 PM
heh we do that all the time at my store.. but its usually other keys.
Nikoletta

Jun 19, 2007, 5:58 PM
You can also change around things like the quotation marks and the parentheses keys or the question mark and period too. Good times for all.
fozzyface

Jun 20, 2007, 1:49 PM
Every time I sit at a new workstation I thoroughly clean the keyboards and the entire workstation. It's so disgusting how dirty they are!
Nikoletta

Jun 20, 2007, 2:36 PM
It was foul. Somebody had done a lot of eating at that keyboard and it needed the help badly. Mine isn't spotless either but at least I sit here regularly enough to be reasonably sure that it's clean.
fozzyface

Jun 21, 2007, 7:58 AM
So, I pretty much have to sit somewhere new everyday now. It sucks. So, I've cleaned a workstation everyday this week.
M15TER P1NK

Jun 20, 2007, 2:36 PM
😕

k...

germaphobe much?

i have the advantage of being so computer techy inclined that my manager lets me do pretty much whatever i want with the compy stuff as long as i dont break anything...

😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.