Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

That's just rude.

monkeyracer

Jun 16, 2007, 4:39 PM
Ok, this guy comes in and wants to cancel. I can't do that in the store, so I tell him to call customer service to do it. He says a few profane words and refuses to talk to anyone from customer service. So I call for him, while I'm talking to the retention girl he tries to convince the customers in the store that sprint is the devil and will give your babies terminal illnesses and such slander that it starts to become apparent that this guy is out of his gourd. I get his final balance and pay his final bill, as he leaves he tells me to "$()
StoreLead

Jun 16, 2007, 4:43 PM
🤨

did you kick him? you should have.
monkeyracer

Jun 16, 2007, 4:45 PM
i was so ready to clock out and push him over the balcony and say "how's that for customer service b!t(H" What a loser!
StoreLead

Jun 16, 2007, 5:43 PM
🤣
cellb1tch

Jun 18, 2007, 1:03 PM
well lots of babies did die in my area because of sprint.
monkeyracer

Jun 18, 2007, 8:37 PM
did they get bluetooth'd? 🤣
RaunchyFarts

Jun 19, 2007, 8:13 PM
No, they probably got blackberry'd. 🤣
monkeyracer

Jun 19, 2007, 8:16 PM
WiFi'd?

RAZR'd?
chainsaw

Jun 16, 2007, 4:48 PM
well sprint sucks what do you expecT?
monkeyracer

Jun 16, 2007, 5:59 PM
who said anything about sprint? 👀

so what though, he doesn't have any right to behave this way
BigShowJB

Jun 17, 2007, 12:45 PM
you did... in describing his rant

but i would have refused to continue to allow him to behave like that in the store and told the retention rep to nevermind. and asked him to leave, and call the cops if he didnt
monkeyracer

Jun 17, 2007, 1:12 PM
🤭
monkeyracer said:
that sprint is the devil and will give your babies terminal illnesses

🤭

but it doesn't matter, his behavior is unacceptable. I wanted him out of the store as quick as possible, and if I refused to help him, all he would do is talk to every one that came in the store and tell them bad things about sprint. So I'd rather get retention to cancel him, and pawn him off on the cingular or verizon guys down stairs. (have fun with that guy!)
jarcher2828

Jun 17, 2007, 1:29 PM
although Sprint is terrible, I know that customers like that are never happy no matter who they are with and in 6-24 months their will be a similer scene involving hime in another wireless store.
monkeyracer

Jun 17, 2007, 1:40 PM
here's what I don't get:

Everybody says the other companies are terrible, but based on what?
Either your own personal experiences, or word of mouth.
If you are basing it on the latter, then don't even comment because you don't personally know, but if you base it on the former, what was the situation?
Most of the time (probably about 95%) it's the customers' fault. Usually they went beyond the plan they had, and didn't want to pay the overage. So they switch and the same thing happens again with the new company. Eventually they will run out of carriers to switch to and settle on one. If it truly was the company that is at fault, then fine, but this is only 5% of the time. With churn rates at about 1.7 - 3% (guessing...) that makes th...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Jun 18, 2007, 3:28 PM
The world will never be at peace as long as humans are around.
Nikoletta

Jun 18, 2007, 3:52 PM
Funny I heard it was 87% of all statistics were made up on the spot. 🤤
jestcuzzgrl

Jun 18, 2007, 7:05 PM
some customers will never be happy. I'm canceling all my services. Then goes to another company and complains to them and cancels there as well. I wonder how many do this and how many times 🤨
monkeyracer

Jun 18, 2007, 8:38 PM
soon though, won't they run out of companies to switch to?
jestcuzzgrl

Jun 20, 2007, 8:56 AM
You would think so. They would probably tell the last company that they will just not use cell phones anymore. then they will start all over and go to the first company and so on.
DJ Parkay

Jun 18, 2007, 7:48 PM
When they start acting like ass just kick them out and call the cops. I mean who the f cares, hes deactivating anyhow. Dont let him plant his poison seed in your customers (yuck).

Although he is totaly right; sprint's phones, coverage, and customer service all suck a$$ and their prices are way too high.
monkeyracer

Jun 18, 2007, 8:36 PM
DJ Parkay said:
Although he is totaly right; sprint's phones, coverage, and customer service all suck a$$ and their prices are way too high.

how so? Give me some examples of how sprint is more expensive. Because looking on the websites, here's what I found:

Let's compare apples to apples:

900 minutes, unlimited data plan and unlimited texting (to everyone, not just in-network), 7pm nights, with roaming and all the other standard bells and whistles:

Cingular - $108.97/month
900 minutes - $59.99/month, .40/min overage
7pm night - $8.99/month
Data plan with unlimited text - $39.99/month (Media Max unlimited bundle)

Verizon - $94.99, but no 7pm night option,
900 minutes - $79.99/month,
7pm ...
(continues)
1rsr

Jun 19, 2007, 7:24 PM
You forgot the big pink

1000 Nights and weekends 39.99
Txt 14.99
No 7pm but oh well you cant win them all
BB Data 19.99
---------------------
Total 74.97
monkeyracer

Jun 19, 2007, 8:00 PM
Thanks, I usually skip them, just because most people who are claiming everyone else suck are from one of the big three.
BigShowJB

Jun 20, 2007, 12:11 AM
and don't for get T-imMobile's ridiculously small home coverage and over-reliance on roaming cariers
1rsr

Jun 20, 2007, 8:51 AM
do you get charged for roaming on other networks so whats the big deal
Nikoletta

Jun 19, 2007, 8:37 PM
OR try this...

1000 whenever minutes, Nights, Weekends, unlimited calling to your favorite 5 (WAY better than nights starting at 7 btw... went from 1000 minutes a month used by myself to 200 a month between three phones with this feature) 49.99/month

Unlimited Data for a blackberry/sidekick - 19.99

Unlimited Messaging (text/picture/video/instant) - 14.99 (or free if you have a sidekick as it is included in the Sidekick plan.)

So with a Sidekick your monthly is 69.98

With a Blackberry it's 84.97

And after about two months you'll realized that the 1000 minutes is WAY more than you need with that 5 faves calling and take it down $10 to the 600 minute plan for 59.98 with a Sidekick or 74.97 with a Blackberry.

OR we can look...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.