Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 35 replies

I HATE...

HDkiosk

Jun 14, 2007, 9:46 AM
1. custs with bad breath(and for some reason the ones with the worse breath must be 3 inches from your face when talking)
2. cust with long nose hair
3. old people that dont understand cell phones(dont get one)
4. custs that feel they can get what they want by complaining (there is no compromise, take it or leave it)
5. Custs that think your their "buddy". I really dont wanna know how you got a rash down there(just threw up in my mouth a lil)

I
motodude69

Jun 14, 2007, 10:02 AM
6. Customers that walk in 3 minutes before you close just to "look"
7. Customers that lie. (all of them)
8. When ccustomers that expect you to have every accessory for every phone, on all newtworks.
9. Customers that think they are higher and almighty and expect to cut in front of other customers.
10. Floridians.
goodbyejack

Jun 14, 2007, 10:07 AM
11. People that dont speak English and get mad at me because I dont speak their language.

12. Little kids that rub their dirty little faces on my freshly cleaned glass doors.

13. People that get mad at me because they havent paid their bill in 2 months and their account is now inactive or charged off.

14. People that miss the "1 Million Dollar Call" because they dropped it in water.

15. People that persistantly ask me questions on the iphone when I have told them "I dont know, the company isnt releasing any information" to the 100 questions they have asked.
cilvzwagent

Jun 14, 2007, 10:10 AM
16. Customers

17. Visitants

18. Whiney people who aren't on the account who just don't understand why we won't let them sign contracts.
motodude69

Jun 14, 2007, 10:13 AM
16. Someone that comes back on the largest deposit and claims not to know why and yells at me that I am wrong.

17. Customers that don't understand the difference between OUR return poilcy compared to the companies return policy, even after explaining 3+ times.

18. Customers that think their kids would NEVER use that many minutes and they have never sent a text in thier life cause they don't know how.

19. Authorized signers that aren't authorized signers.

20. Fish. I just don't like 'em
OHiopremiumSales

Jun 14, 2007, 10:33 AM
21. Customers that goto Wal-Mart or some other Customer Serviceless store and buy a phone then come to you to hook it up!
TIERRA226

Jun 14, 2007, 11:55 AM
Or want you to show them how to use it. "You're Verizon, right?" I tell them I void the warranty if I try and troubleshoot their phone. 🤣

They wouldn't want random people coming to their job asking questions about things they brought from a competitor. Or products form another company.

People kill me.
TIERRA226

Jun 14, 2007, 10:13 AM
Customers show interest, know it's a good deal but still "has to look around".

Customers with no loyalty. You to talk to them, answer all questions, but they will get set up with another associate, another store.

Customers who think it's your fault they didn't get their rebates. (Current situation right now 😈 )

Customers who only want to deal with the manager. I wish I had a manager cap to throw on everytime.
Mr. Pickman

Jun 14, 2007, 12:17 PM
Hey, as a Floridian CSR, I resent that remark... we hate the other 49 states and every person that comes from them, believe me ;).

Oh, you're from Illinois and you'd like to do an ineligible upgrade because you went to the beach and got your phone wet? Why, Mr. Customer, right this way!

I could fill this thread with my hatreds, but I'll say that it all balances out when I get that paycheck every two weeks.
motodude69

Jun 14, 2007, 3:28 PM
Honestly, I was born and raised in Florida. I was born in Hollywood,Fl. and lived in Ft. Lauderdale and then Jacksonville for 20+ years. What I have against Floridians, is the fact that the ones that come up here to the mountains are usually older than my mother and the ones that aren't have the worst attitudes. That's not saying where I live people are nice, far from it in some cases but I have had nothing but bad experiences with them, even when I live there.
Grantizzle

Jun 14, 2007, 12:09 PM
people that complain about their jobs with the public. you signed on for it. if you don't like it, leave.
d3ity

Jun 14, 2007, 12:10 PM
the general public when they go out of thier way to make my job more difficult than it has to be. 😛
Grantizzle

Jun 14, 2007, 12:12 PM
i'm pretty sure that people don't leave their house every day with the intention of pissing off "that guy at the cell phone store"
goodbyejack

Jun 14, 2007, 12:14 PM
HA HA - You have never worked in the cellular business before have you? Walk one day in one of our shoes and you would be on here griping too
Grantizzle

Jun 14, 2007, 12:16 PM
wtf are you taling about? i ahve worked in the cell phone industry for almost four years. i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about.
jarcher2828

Jun 15, 2007, 9:29 PM
Grantizzle said:
wtf are you taling about? I been working for the motorola manufacturing plant for 4 years. i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about.

oh...Thats why, you probably don't deal with the public then.
OHiopremiumSales

Jun 14, 2007, 12:17 PM
Some do. My store is in a town with a population of 5000 and i have the local drunks come in here to complain. I think they wake up and say, " I am going to go drink before i go up there so i can make his other customers uncomfortable".
Grantizzle

Jun 14, 2007, 12:18 PM
you seriously think that?
burntbridges

Jun 14, 2007, 12:24 PM
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
Grantizzle

Jun 14, 2007, 12:32 PM
not really. all you people do is bitch about your jobs. they put a roof over your head and food on your table (and for some of you weed in your bongs) so quit complaining.
burntbridges

Jun 14, 2007, 12:43 PM
there's also the option to quit reading. but hey, maybe that one was a little too obvious. 🙂
OHiopremiumSales

Jun 14, 2007, 12:51 PM
I actually love my job. I have 100% freedom in when i am here how much i work. There is no schedule. If i want money I work. Otherwise i drop my phone in the ocean in florida. As far as the normal customer, they are ok. But the ones that get you going are not the normal. they are just the ones you remember. I did call center before. I can not remember and any call from any person that wasn't mean rude or an idiot. the others get filed away as normal. I would rather do face to face. Even if it means dealing with the drunks.

And yes, in my town i have alot of them. And yes, i do think the come down here to harrass me and my customers. They are here weekly. and sometimes daily.
kapwww

Jun 14, 2007, 12:37 PM
No, but they've been brought up to believe that they can whine and complain and be an a$$hole to get what they want and that's totaly BS.

In response to many of the other posts...yeah...we bitch about our jobs. Most people do. My wife loves her job, but if she has a bad day, she complains about it. It's human nature. This forum allows us to share stories of stupid sh*t that happens so we can get it off our chests and let it go. Many others in the forum can understand how it feels. Personally, I think it's nice to know that I'm not alone.

Anyone who says they never bitch about anything or never have a bad day at work is a liar.
Nikoletta

Jun 14, 2007, 4:05 PM
People who come into the forum, completely ruin the train of the thread.

People who piss around about how "Your job provides for the roof over your head." Like that makes up for the fact that it sucks hose water.

People who assume that you can just "get another job." but live in a completely different state and haven't got a CLUE what the job market is like in your area or what your actual circumstances are.

People who make new handles every couple of months to try and get the rest of the forum to think they're not the same person posting that we all started ignoring some time ago.

People who don't understand the concept of venting. The ones who can't seem to comprehend that just because we post something on a forum about what w...
(continues)
tackle

Jun 14, 2007, 4:44 PM
here, here!
DJ Parkay

Jun 14, 2007, 6:10 PM
I agree! Thats what we get paid for! But it is OK to hate on indirect dealers...
foxiangel5

Jun 15, 2007, 3:15 PM
hey!!
attwork

Jun 15, 2007, 5:09 PM
i know if people didnt complain about customers on here i wouldnt even want to post on this forum....i enjoy reading stupid customer stories....i can relate to them (the people telling the stories not the stupid customers).

no point in talking out against it or pretty soon people will be telling "stupid grantizzle stories".
kapwww

Jun 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
Just had one of those "I don't know how it got broke in half. I just let my 3 year old play with it in the back seat on the way over here. It worked before I gave it to him."

REALLY?????
craptacularwireless

Jun 14, 2007, 3:22 PM
Not as bad as a customer who told me that the top half of the phone "just fell off" while they were talking. I wanted to hit them so hard.
DJ Parkay

Jun 14, 2007, 5:41 PM
Cingular cust that come in to my store (there used to be a cingular dealer next door that moved) and get pissed off that I dont know where they moved to. I dont fing work for wack ace cingular nor do I give a crap where they are located. Call their damm cust svc number!!!
DJ Parkay

Jun 15, 2007, 6:43 PM
Sh1theads that say SIM's card. It's a f#cking SIM card!!! There is no S at the end of the acronym and it doesn't own anything. Someone illiterate and stupid sure as hell owns the SIM card though... Damm idiots.
attwork

Jun 15, 2007, 6:45 PM
i need to get a new slims card for my razorback.... 🤣 ....god your stupid.
DJ Parkay

Jun 15, 2007, 6:46 PM
A new SIM's card for that new sousaphone.
attwork

Jun 15, 2007, 7:01 PM
"i dont know what to do.....my nockya (nokia) phone wont power on anymore"
fozzyface

Jun 16, 2007, 10:57 AM
when people say number after an acronym which includes number in it. ESN number. or VIN number.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.