Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

baffled

JenniferVZRep3093

Jun 11, 2007, 4:16 PM
why do csutomers call in about the PREMIUM TEXT MESSAGE charges on their bill and deny the charges....when they KNOW they signed up for it?

I understand the fine print on websites/commercials confuse their fragile little brains....but I have received 13 calls today regarding this.

come on people.
Sprint_GSO_NC

Jun 11, 2007, 4:20 PM
haha it makes me feel good to know that our customers arent the only ones that cannot comprehend this fact
use_payphones

Jun 11, 2007, 4:20 PM
"but it said FREE!!"

anything with print that small on the tv for that short of time is bad news...

i had someone complaining to me about why they're being charged so much for the texts they send texts over and over to pick a suitcase on deal or no deal... i've seen it... it tells you exactly how much it costs, there's not even little tiny writing, they say it!!
lilmissqt28

Jun 11, 2007, 5:30 PM
honestly, my hubby had 3 of them on his acct and if u could only understand, that it's not even feasable for him to have done it. I work for cingy/new att n he has txt n net blocked n always has. He barely uses 100 mins a month yet he still had 3 appear on his acct.
DJ Parkay

Jun 11, 2007, 6:34 PM
Did it get added by an indirect?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.