all discussions

show all 18 replies

Customer Names part 2

Animosity_Reigns

Jun 5, 2007, 12:43 PM
Dr. Harry Fish ... haha 🤣
fozzyface

Jun 5, 2007, 12:49 PM
good thing you started a new thread. the first was getting a little out of control.
d3ity

Jun 5, 2007, 2:46 PM
Will this thread die already?
Nikoletta

Jun 5, 2007, 2:54 PM
I have a friend who keeps a list of the weird names she and her friends hear actually, so probably not.
Athanatoi

Jun 5, 2007, 4:35 PM
Could we reply to the preceding post then instead of all replying to the original?

Makes it such a pain to read 🙄
Nikoletta

Jun 5, 2007, 4:47 PM
I completely agree, and because the numbskulls have set up that Deep Freeze software every day I come in and can't remember where I left off because the links don't change to the 'read' color.
M15TER P1NK

Jun 5, 2007, 5:43 PM
Gynocologist?

tell me hes a gy...

man that would be awesome...
Iselltheshitoutofphones

Jun 5, 2007, 11:37 PM
Harry and Sharon Peters. Account's under Sharon. I loved asking her....Are you Sharon Peters. 🤣

No ****.

Will
p_ariel

Jun 6, 2007, 12:53 AM
James Butts.. called in to add his wife as an authorized user so she could go into the store and upgrade..
Me: Okay what is your wife's name?
Custie: Amanda
Me: Okay Amanda *is about to put the last name as Butts when..*
Custie: Oh! My wife has a different last name its *insert non weird name*
Me: *thinking.. Oh gee hmmm I wonder why her last name is different.. oh yeah! I wouldn't want to marry into the name Butts!* 🤣

poor woman.. and also the poor children they may have.. hopefully the wife has them take her name as well.. imaginr the teasing these kids will get 😳
p_ariel

Jun 6, 2007, 12:55 AM
ooh ooh i almost forgot this kinda odd one..

Pepsi Rosario..

Me: *cough* Excuse me ma'am what did you say your name was?!
Custie: Pepsi..
Me:*acct pulls up sure enough the first name is Pepsi* 😳
BigShowJB

Jun 6, 2007, 9:17 AM
I used to work for Office Depot and one of my duties as Lead Stock/Tech Consultant was to review apps as they were handed in and I had to do a double take when I looked at one young ladies job app...good looking girl, hispanic...

me- I just want to make sure everything is fill out properly..(lookiing at only the first name), 'Tequila'? 😕

app - yes.

m- ok I think everything looks good here, but I just want to make sure that when my hiring manager calls you or for references I just want to make sure I have your last name pronounced correctly. what is the correct way to say it?

app- Quiervo (kee yair' voh)

😳 😳

m- ok thank you tequila, we might be in touch with you. {there is no smiley on here that bites its ton...
(continues)
wearyrep

Jun 6, 2007, 6:04 AM
had a guy's whaose last name is buttray 🤣
kapwww

Jun 6, 2007, 1:44 PM
Would have been funnier if his last name was Taco.

Once saw a prepay account under the name "Angel Dust"
fozzyface

Jun 16, 2007, 10:17 AM
last name was mohrman. i found it humorous.

and yes, guy who sits next to me, i brought this thread back from the dead. haha!
yeahright

Jun 16, 2007, 11:30 AM
I had a richard Sex..He was pretty old and his 70 year old wife kept calling him DICK..SO I couldn't help chuckling that his name was DICK SEX
blizone

Jun 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
🤣 😎 That is cute... 🤣
nuckingfuts

Jun 16, 2007, 12:30 PM
blizone said:
🤣 😎 That is cute... 🤣

I think its time I called bullsh!t

🙄
yeahright

Jun 16, 2007, 12:52 PM
go ahead, I am not kidding, it has been an ongoing joke for a few years now at this store. I always wondered who would name their kid richard if your last name was sex, but maybe Dick was not such a bad word 70 years ago?
chainsaw

Jun 16, 2007, 1:35 PM
Just came in. Black lady named Nigeria Johnson

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.