Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 28 replies

Celebrity Sales?

shady24

Jun 5, 2007, 12:22 PM
I just sold a treo pouch to Jamal Mashburn for his krzr. 😳 Don't ask me why but it fit perfectly and he was in a rush to avoid being caught in the mall so he took it and ran.

This is my first "celebrity" sale; just curious what merchandise you may have sold to celebrities.
cingcing

Jun 5, 2007, 12:33 PM
Bluetooth headset to Layer Milloy.

Nokia 6200 to Jamie Moyer.

A few random accessories to Curt (not Kurt) Warner.
ralph_on_me

Jun 5, 2007, 12:49 PM
BB to Kelly Clarkson.
Foamy

Jun 5, 2007, 12:51 PM
No. He said celebrities.
ralph_on_me

Jun 5, 2007, 12:55 PM
Trashy washouts don't count? Come on!
Krugar

Jun 5, 2007, 1:34 PM
had Victor Martinez of the Indians come in. also Eric Snow of the Cavs
BigShowJB

Jun 5, 2007, 1:43 PM
Do A-ball minorleague baseball players count?
Athanatoi

Jun 5, 2007, 2:04 PM
A co-worker of mine worked the Hollywood Sprint store.

He sold to Shannon Elizabeth and the guitarist from Nickleback, whom he told that his music was atrocious. 😁
BigShowJB

Jun 5, 2007, 2:11 PM
shannon elizabeth?? the tall big t!tty girl that's not doing anything anymore?
Athanatoi

Jun 5, 2007, 5:07 PM
Yes! the very same.

so hot... 🤤
d3ity

Jun 5, 2007, 2:43 PM
Shake that man's hand for me. I'm just sorry I didn't have the oppertunity to tell him that his lead singer should go die in a fire.
Athanatoi

Jun 5, 2007, 5:08 PM
This man is also my guitar teacher, and can play just about every dream theater song ever written 😲
WhoDey

Jun 6, 2007, 11:24 PM
Id totally lick every inch of that trashy washout...
she's tasty
warrantyjockey

Jun 5, 2007, 5:10 PM
i am assuming u mean Lawyer Milloy
bdizzle

Jun 6, 2007, 12:49 PM
You must be in the same city as me. I sold a Treo to Yuniesky Betancourt, not a huge celebrity, but a very nice guy. Even though the transaction was done through his translator ( He did not speak a lick of english), He made a point of coming back to my desk and saying thanks in english, even though he was not part of the majority of the conversation.

This was about a year ago, and when we could not figure out how to change the language setting to spanish he joked, through his translator that this meant he had to learn english to use his phone.
General1061

Jun 5, 2007, 1:51 PM
An aircard to Brad Miller of the Sacramento Kings and a headset to Isiah Thomas.
tmbold

Jun 5, 2007, 2:51 PM
we sold a prepaid phone to the black rhino, about a year later he robbed a check cashing place down the road and shot a cop
warrantyjockey

Jun 7, 2007, 11:08 AM
who is the black rhino by the way
tripleL7

Jun 5, 2007, 3:12 PM
Arron Carter sold him a phone...totally lame
they guy form boston public cant remember his name but he is the older guy he was way nice

oh and you all that are bashing Nickleback are just freakin jealous cuz they are making tons o money and you are still working in the wireless industry!! 👿
d3ity

Jun 5, 2007, 4:49 PM
Nickleback (sic) sucks. Thier singer sucks. Every time I hear one of thier songs I wonder why he gets out of bed in the morning. Seriously, he can't sing... at all. Every time he opens his mouth to belt out another crappily written lyric I want to shoot myself. Thier guitar is trite. How many three chord songs can you put out...seriously. If you pick up a guitar for the first time in your life, I could teach you how to play at least 5 nickelback songs just by listening to them. It's quite pathetic that those less than talented bastards make millions. Kind of speaks to the demographic that listens to thier crap.
Athanatoi

Jun 5, 2007, 5:09 PM
I have an .mp3 that has two of their songs laid over each other.

Exact same chord progression, lyrical tone, patterning....

Cookie cutter music. 👿
d3ity

Jun 5, 2007, 5:12 PM
I want that mp3.... just so I can prove that they released the same song twice.

I've always wanted to do something similar to metallica... just to prove that they've released the EXACT SAME CD 4 times already.
Athanatoi

Jun 5, 2007, 5:18 PM
I'll send it to you. Send me a PM w/your email
warrantyjockey

Jun 7, 2007, 11:09 AM
no i am not jealous of Nickelback if i made music that bad i would hang myself with my shoe laces
CallMeT

Jun 6, 2007, 2:12 PM
Zab Juaddah came in and payed his bill with me yesterday!
BigShowJB

Jun 6, 2007, 2:15 PM
who?
warrantyjockey

Jun 7, 2007, 11:12 AM
Zab Judah is a really good boxer
warrantyjockey

Jun 7, 2007, 11:20 AM
I work for AT&T Warranty Exchange and i had Dan Dickau from the Portland Trail Blazers call in and someone that works at my call center spoke to Tom Hanks
Grantizzle

Jun 7, 2007, 11:31 AM
the company i used to work for in southern california had the Vivid Video account. that was pretty sweet. i sold a CLA to adam west's assistant.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.