Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

don't you hate

jalanjalaning

Jun 4, 2007, 5:46 PM
everyone who refers to any flat phone as the razr...

"can i see that lg razr?"

"what updates does this (sam 740) have from the original razr?"

arg!!
attwork

Jun 4, 2007, 5:52 PM
i just hate the razr....anyone thats looking at buying somthing other than the razr (even if they still call it that) is ok in my book....not really tho, i hate them all 👿
DJ Parkay

Jun 4, 2007, 6:25 PM
Doez my SIMS card fit in that samsung razorphone?
jalanjalaning

Jun 4, 2007, 6:32 PM
😢
kapwww

Jun 4, 2007, 8:10 PM
As much as the RAZR sucks and I try not to sell it, you have to give Moto some credit for what they've done. The put names on phones instead of model numbers. They also brought the slim form factor into light. Even more than that, PEOPLE STILL PAY PILES OF MONEY FOR THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER CREATED!!! Seriously...people have been buying POOP for over 2 years now...AND THEY'RE STILL GOING!!! Nobody else would get away with it.
attwork

Jun 4, 2007, 8:42 PM
they came out with it first,yeah, but someone would have done the same thing eventually. motorola made it and put it on the market as fast as possible im sure...and thats why they sucked/suck so much. there were so many batches of those that if you looked at them wrong they would fall apart (voided warranty).
frankiewawa

Jun 5, 2007, 8:35 AM
Hey when I was sellin it years ago... people paid 500$ on a new 2 year contract for that POS... I lol'ed. 🤣
BigShowJB

Jun 5, 2007, 1:47 PM
please tell me you are talking about people paying for the assorted V3 versions of the RAZR and not the original....
Nikoletta

Jun 5, 2007, 1:59 PM
Oh no darling, we still sell TONS of the original plain old V3 RAZR... I finalized at least three of them yesterday.
BigShowJB

Jun 5, 2007, 2:11 PM
how much is that thing and where do you work?
frankiewawa

Jun 5, 2007, 8:33 AM
The RAZR needs to die. WHY WONT YOU JUST LET IT DIE MOTOROLA? WHY?!?! 👿
Cingular724

Jun 5, 2007, 8:59 AM
The thing does have some pretty damn powerful reception though no matter how much overall the phone blows
d3ity

Jun 5, 2007, 10:39 AM
Reception means precisley dick when your phone either:

A: Won't turn on
B: Doesn't have a working keypad
C: Has a serious software malfunction
D: Doesn't have a working screen because you looked at it funny.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.