Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Level of Care

Nikoletta

Jun 4, 2007, 4:36 PM
I have to say, my level of "Give a Crap" Is pretty low at the moment.

It hasn't been an unusually busy, rough, or long day, I just don't care.

Actually, there's a reason... I just went back to full time. While I am eagerly anticipating my first full time pay-check (which will be well over twice my part time pay) I am apathetic about spending 40 hours a week in this chair. My butt is trying to expand to fill the seat.

I'm also moving into my new place on Saturday (Dear gods) and can't help thinking that working today is a Really Bad Idea, when I still have so much left to pack. (My boyfriend insists he's never seen anybody so ready for the move as me but all I can see is the stuff that ISN'T done yet.) I'll be so glad when it's n...
(continues)
attwork

Jun 4, 2007, 4:50 PM
i f'n hate moving....i just start throwing stuff in trashbags
Nikoletta

Jun 4, 2007, 6:23 PM
I have a lot of stuff that would get broken that way so I have to pack carefully... and there are three of us in the household moving but I can't seem to let them do any packing because I don't trust them to do it right and I know that when we get to the new place I'm going to be the one UNpacking so I need to know how to find it when we get there.
jalanjalaning

Jun 4, 2007, 5:13 PM
my level of care is nonexistent... i put in my two weeks... whenever someone comes up i want to tell them to go somewhere else because if i mess something up i won't care and they won't be able to come back and complain to me...
DJ Parkay

Jun 4, 2007, 6:39 PM
you should neverf give a crap about anything at all

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.