Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

ATTN Pollution Reps

M15TER P1NK

Jun 4, 2007, 1:28 PM
If a fraud notice pops up on a walk in phone you are attaching to a new line and you ignore it and program the phone anyway it wont work... when that phone doesnt work its your problem to fix... dont immediatly send them over to a corporate store... you want the acts you have to deal with the concequences of your shady deals... also... if you do not have a spanish speaking rep available do not attempt to help them with what you think they are asking for and then when you screw that up send them here... send them here to begin with or shovel your own sh*t...
jalanjalaning

Jun 4, 2007, 1:36 PM
sounds about right to me...

they just opened a second kiosk in my mall... 😢
M15TER P1NK

Jun 4, 2007, 2:53 PM
yeah they ended up losing the act because they refused to fix their mess by giving him the discount he should have recieved when he activated the account... so after talking to CC they said that they would cancel the account MP created and apply the deposit the guy paid on the accout we set up for him... so basically the guy that "helped" him originally just lost about a half hours worth of time doing absolutly nothing because he couldnt do it right...

serves em right... pushy bastards...

tell me again how you can get ME on a cheaper plan then i have with a "better" phone... i love it
jalanjalaning

Jun 4, 2007, 3:51 PM
yeah, they'd probably try to get me to cancel my current tmo service and resign... totally worth the EFT and activiation fees! yeah! sign me up!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.