Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

This is kinda new...

jalanjalaning

Jun 3, 2007, 12:50 PM
I was just "helping" and couple... the man had a newer phone and the woman had an older one. hers wasn't working and they wanted to see if they could get it fixed... (first of all i'm not tech or anything, so i can't fix it) so i check her upgrade date and she's been eligible to upgrade for almost two years, but he upgraded a few months ago so they were still under contract for about the next two years, so i didn't think renewing would be an issue...

I tell them that they can upgrade her phone and renew the plan for another two years... So the man says "no, i just upgraded everything a few months ago"... so I tell him that, yes, he upgraded his phone and renewed for two more years, but her phone hadn't been upgraded and it can be at any...
(continues)
cremz

Jun 3, 2007, 1:01 PM
🤣 thats so funny that they were arguing the fact that they could argue, wow, it's worse than saying, "my cell phone bill is too low."

also I do agree with the TMS comment!
jalanjalaning

Jun 3, 2007, 4:22 PM
i know, this is so old... but i'm bored and you are too so read it...

man comes up, puts his phone down... WATER DAMAGE... there's a lake inside both outer and inner display screens... and guess what, it's never been around water... oh, and guess what else, he's only had it for a month so he should get a new one for free... guess what, it's an out-of-market account (i'm in ohio he was from new mexico) so i can't look at his account and tell him if he has insurance...

long story shortish, he goes off on me for a while about how long he's been a customer, blah blah... i wanted to stop him and ask him if i could tape him so we compile a montage of these people all saying and doing the same thing...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.