Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

I am so pissed right now

jestcuzzgrl

May 31, 2007, 12:54 PM
All because of a store rep. 😡
Take down my information all you want and get my supervisors name. I am following standard procedure so whatever 🙄
jalanjalaning

May 31, 2007, 12:56 PM
oh no! you don't want to get in trouble... for... doing your job... properly...
jestcuzzgrl

May 31, 2007, 1:03 PM
I hope he sharts himself in front of everyone
jalanjalaning

May 31, 2007, 1:04 PM
it probably wouldn't be the first time...
jestcuzzgrl

May 31, 2007, 1:12 PM
This is a bad day all together. Customers have something stuck in there ass
nuckingfuts

May 31, 2007, 6:51 PM
jestcuzzgrl said:
This is a bad day all together. Customers have something stuck in there ass

That would be my foot.............
BigShowJB

May 31, 2007, 6:05 PM
aguy i used to sell cars with did that, not only on the showroom floor, but WHILE HE WAS WITH A CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
krickt

May 31, 2007, 12:56 PM
Geez! Sounds like a rough time! Will you explain, or will that get you into trouble?
jestcuzzgrl

May 31, 2007, 1:11 PM
Well I have a talk time to worry about and the customer was taking her sweet time. I let her know I could hold for 1 minute while she looks at the phone 59 seconds later she comes back and says hold on the rep is coming advised her again 1 minute. All together going back and forth I have held over 5 minutes. The rep kept getting on the phone and I told him I can hold 1 more minute or she can call back when she makes up her mind. And thats when he started.. Why? You got somewhere to go? Yada Yada Yada and took down my employee id etc.

I'm prolly rambling. I'm pissed right now.
krickt

May 31, 2007, 2:00 PM
I wouldn't worry so much about that. The rep knows that he was in the wrong, he's supposed to conduct business professionally, and that wasn't proffessional.

If the custie wasn't prepared to speak to you, then they need to call back.
frankiewawa

May 31, 2007, 2:13 PM
Agreed. Hello krickt 😁
krickt

May 31, 2007, 3:43 PM
Good afternoon! Just doing my job. My superhero costume says MamaKrickt in big purple letters across the cape!
DJ Parkay

May 31, 2007, 3:51 PM
lame
M15TER P1NK

May 31, 2007, 2:40 PM
intrestingly enough i have the opposite problem at sprint... though it isnt really a problem... i will call in to establish credit on someone switching from sprint to nextel (gotta call those in most times because the wonderful system we use will keep telling you that the cust already exists) so after i tell them their deposit amount they usually take forver to decide on a different phone because they didnt realize the deposit would be that high... (did they think i was lying when i told them my estimate?) and i will usually tell the rep that ill just take the account number and call back when they decide... and they insist that i hang out and talk to them... so now i have to juggle a phone while talking to my customer... great!
BigShowJB

May 31, 2007, 6:37 PM
get his emp id and report him...
M15TER P1NK

May 31, 2007, 2:19 PM
15 minutes after close

lac = late a$$ custy (through the glass because hes outside)

lac - lemme in i need to pay a bill
m - we closed 15 minutes ago
lac - its 755 by my watch...
m - well check your sprint phone thats what all the computers here are set to... its 815
lac - i dont give a sh*t what your computer says i need to pay a bill
m - company policy no one comes in after that door is locked at 8
lac - whats your name
m - Maxx
lac - (scribbling on a piece of paper) whats your manager and district managers names
m - craig and brian
lac - ... ok fine (storms off)

what did he really think he was going to get me in trouble for following company security protocall?
My dm doesnt mess around with that stuff... one time an inc...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

May 31, 2007, 10:38 PM
I want your dm to be mine. 😢 I wish all sups were like that.
jestcuzzgrl

Jun 5, 2007, 8:17 PM
He called it in and I got in trouble.. Didn't have an attitude I was professional through the whole call. Can't get into the details though. But thanks guy. You were the one with the attitude.. 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.