Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

muzak

chainsaw

May 26, 2007, 7:43 PM
does anyone else have it in their stores?
Athanatoi

May 27, 2007, 1:10 PM
We just have the top 40 station playing.

Which in reality only plays 10 songs.
Over.

and over.

and over.

Not to mention the fact that there are commercials.

It's interesting hearing VZW ads in my Sprint store...
averagewhiteboy

May 28, 2007, 5:54 PM
Hitlist... All day, every day...

Oh, guess what.. Another Gwen Stefani song!
DJ Parkay

May 28, 2007, 7:49 PM
mostly beyonce with a lot of gwen stefani too... Somehow those retards manage to throw an awful ass cranberry's song in the mix too. A bunch of new music that sucks and one old sucky tune up in the middle. Gotta love it. What ass picks the playlist, and why don't they read billboard?
oudidntkn0w

May 29, 2007, 11:16 AM
we used to have some station like that on, i loved it.. then there was a swear word and now theres elevator music on
chainsaw

May 29, 2007, 12:59 PM
i hate hitline and the stupid commercials that we play all damn day that haven't changed in 2 years
attwork

May 29, 2007, 1:07 PM
i used to work in a store that played the top hits all day....i didnt even need a watch working there, i could pretty much tell what time it was by what song was playing....after hearing the same gwen steffani song for the 5th time in one day i knew it was about time to go home.
blackandyellow

May 29, 2007, 3:28 PM
LOL! The Sprint store down the street from my building will put on Reggaeton/Latin music channel on when their store manager is off. It doesn't seem that funny, but you have to remember we're talking about Raleigh, NC.
coziamnumber1

May 29, 2007, 3:33 PM
we have XM here 😁
dustin.gery

May 29, 2007, 4:08 PM
I have my Ipod hooked up to speakers around the store, but we also have a nice flat screen tv with comedy central on all day.
chainsaw

May 29, 2007, 4:21 PM
serious?!?

I would kill for comedy central all day
craptacularwireless

May 29, 2007, 4:27 PM
Usually.
MrAbstracto

May 29, 2007, 7:14 PM
Your band rocks, can I be your groupie?
BigShowJB

May 31, 2007, 7:38 PM
i hear Edmund Fitzgerald by gordon lightfoot almost everyday, sometimes 3 or 4 times ...
it's a good thing i like that song
mallbound

May 29, 2007, 7:08 PM
We have mall tunes 🙂
::sarcasm::

AKA adult soft rock/adult soft pop/adult soft country. It's not that bad because it is quiet enough to forget it's playing till you try to listen it.
attwork

May 29, 2007, 7:11 PM
yeah, i hate that stuff....like some kenny g version of some bad foreigner song.
ATTMark

May 30, 2007, 5:24 PM
muzak sucks our store must not be in a good location for it cause we get bad reception.
BigShowJB

May 31, 2007, 7:20 PM
i am in the mall and the speaker is right above our kiosk
chainsaw

May 31, 2007, 7:21 PM
is howie day playing right now?
BigShowJB

May 31, 2007, 7:34 PM
"higher love" what ever sucky a$$ singer it is

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.