Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW................

cilvzwagent

May 24, 2007, 2:35 PM
I had a girl in here a couple days ago. It looked like someone had lashed up her arms and poured the hottest most scalding water on her legs. She had a severe case of Poison Ivy on her arms and Poison Sumac on her legs. She came in and was all leaning all over the counters. I just got itchy by looking at her, and here she was rubbing her very contagious condition all over my counters for the next poor soul to come in and get it........yes I fully cleaned the counters after she left.. but still!! That's disgusting!

What's some of the gross things customers have done in your store?
attwork

May 24, 2007, 2:44 PM
dont work in a store, but ive had people call into me and half way through the call i hear the toilet flush....makes me throw up in my mouth a little....
StarryNight

May 24, 2007, 3:00 PM
How 'bout the ones who rip nasty farts?

It is almost impossible to not laugh when this happens...especially when you can pick out who it was simply by the shade of red they turn! 🤭
Nikoletta

May 24, 2007, 9:34 PM
I've heard somebody doing the nasty in the background on calls in the past.
sprint_dude_87

May 28, 2007, 7:37 PM
i had a guy find his bag of weed while i was helping him with his bill.
DJ Parkay

May 28, 2007, 7:43 PM
How did you

know?
I AM GOD

May 29, 2007, 10:36 AM
Did he share?
BigShowJB

Jun 1, 2007, 9:29 AM
ever have someone wearing the adult diaper walk up?

Before they changed it!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
chainsaw

May 24, 2007, 9:40 PM
had a customer poo and piss himself and some of the watery poo went on our t-mo rug. he literally took a crap on t-mo! oh yeah and he was drunk off mouth wash and had AIDS!
ima_gn0me

May 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
I remember that story!! And it's still gross.
jalanjalaning

May 25, 2007, 9:26 AM
i got all itchy just -reading- that!!
oudidntkn0w

May 25, 2007, 7:36 PM
i had an old guy trying to tell me what was wrong with his phone and drooled so much all over the desk.. best believe i rushed him out. then dumped purell and industrial cleaner all over.
WhoDey

May 25, 2007, 10:13 PM
Having HAD poison IVY very recently, and still being allowed to work..
I can tell you it is not contagious unless the actual oil is rubbed onto something or someone.
The scabbing you saw was the dried rash left by the oil... there should be very little chance of contagion.
gozvzw

May 26, 2007, 9:37 AM
It's still nasty looking though.
DJ Parkay

May 28, 2007, 7:44 PM
Thanks for the science lesson Mr. Wizard. Do you rub calimine all over little children too?
DJ Parkay

May 28, 2007, 7:42 PM
A customer wrote "I hate {put our name here}" in poop on the bathroom wall.

An other one thats allways nasty is nudie pictures of less than attractive people. They sure love to show you their phone "camera problems" and conveniently forget to tell you about the impending doom.
BigShowJB

Jun 1, 2007, 9:32 AM
I had someone in here with a phone problem and their screensaver was a movie of two lesbos with a strap on.....one of them was the customer!!!!

Yeehah!!!!
Guy Montag

May 29, 2007, 10:42 AM
This guy once came in with a phone issue. As I am trying to figure out what is wrong with his phone, I can't help but notice this giant festering sore on the side of his face. So phone rings and he takes the phone from my hands and sure enough plops it right on the F*ing crater on his face then attempts to hand the phone back to me when he is done! 😳

I of course do not take it having found nothing other than ignorance wrong with his phone. As he left I locked the doors and spent about five-ten minutes washing my hands repeatedly.
GTO_chick

May 29, 2007, 11:24 AM
We had a lady that was a regular customer come in once and stand at our counter picking at the gigantic mole that was on her face until it bled, then she pulled one of our chairs up to the counter, sat down, and after a couple of minutes she asked where the restroom was. As she walked down the hall we noticed something on the back of her pants and realized that she pooed in our chair.

She was riding a bike too....ewww.....squishy
BigShowJB

Jun 1, 2007, 9:33 AM
anal leakage????

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.