Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

these are the two people i've talked to today

jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 12:33 PM
one lady was upgrading... she asked me how to lock the keys on it (which is weird since it's a flip, but whatever) because she doesn't want her BABY to accidentally press buttons when she lets him play with it... i immediately offered her insurance which she declined... 😳

the next girl was talking on her red chocolate and was whispering questions to me as to not disrupt her phone conversation (people who do this anywhere should be shot)... when people do this i carry on as usual like they're not on the phone and ask them questions, so finally she tells her friend she'll call them back... she throws the chocolate down and says "look, i've had this phone since February and i'm just tired of looking it, everyone in my school has it (*said...
(continues)
jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 1:13 PM
this man just wanted to add his son to the mother of the kid's account... so i was confused for a second, it turns out, they are divorced but he wants to buy him a phone and add it to -her- account for his birthday... and he got upset with me because i wouldn't do it... yah, you're going to find someone who will let you add your son to ex wife's account... he said "but i have all her information!!"... i can't believe this guy...

i bet mobile pollution would have done it 🙄
craptacularwireless

May 20, 2007, 1:15 PM
I never let anyone but the account holder do upgrades or add lines. I don't care if someone else in my company has done the same for them, I will not. It's not worth risking my job.
jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 1:18 PM
yeah, especially when it's their EX wife... i don't need her coming up and yelling at me...
craptacularwireless

May 20, 2007, 1:21 PM
I'd get fired if I were to do that.
jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 1:22 PM
i would fire myself!
craptacularwireless

May 20, 2007, 1:28 PM
Me: (looking in the mirror) I need to talk to you.
Me: What's up?
Me: You're not supposed to activate phones without the authorized signer being there.
Me: I know, it's just that it was for his kid's birthday.
Me: I don't care, you're not supposed to. I'm going to have to let you go.
Me: You can't let me go, I quit!
jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 1:29 PM
🤣

exactly.
craptacularwireless

May 20, 2007, 1:33 PM
I wouldn't need a job after that convo, I'd be heading for the nuthouse where I will have free room and board. Wee!
jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 1:35 PM
that's the dream!!
craptacularwireless

May 20, 2007, 1:38 PM
I'll make sure to act really crazy so they keep me away from the other crazies. That way I'll have a room all to myself.
craptacularwireless

May 20, 2007, 1:13 PM
She's right, it's not fair. Not fair to you that you have to deal with such a little brat.
jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 1:14 PM
she wasn't very little 👀 😳
craptacularwireless

Ok, giant brat. That would make it even more unfair, no?
jalanjalaning

yeah, probably...
Athanatoi

May 20, 2007, 6:03 PM
I hate that...

Cell phones are not all that complicated. Contract = cheap phone. No contract = expensive phone.

so.... simple....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.