Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

If you didn't buy those games, someone did.

Athanatoi

May 12, 2007, 2:01 PM
"We were told by customer care that you could plug this phone into a machine and verify that the buttons on this phone were not pushed to order this game."

.....ok. Let's take a look at your phone and account.

So I login to their "my content" at Sprint.com to check all of the current subscriptions, and I see that there are several subscription games on there.

"We didn't download those."

Ok, I suppose that it's possible that they carried over from a previous subscriber, and the number was reassigned to you.

So I'm looking at their usage detail, and I see that their username accessed vision services on the days the games were purchased, and in amounts that very much appear to be games.

"We did not download those! Someone hac...
(continues)
M15TER P1NK

May 12, 2007, 3:02 PM
i love that... how they try to convince you that they didnt do something on their phone when it is obvious they did....

m - well you sent 593 texts and you dont have a text messaging plan...

c - NO I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TEXT...

m - who is phone number 1235551234?

c - oh... thats my girlfriend

m - well 490 of the texts going to and coming from your phone are to that number...

c -... you can see that?

m - yes sir i can... i can also see all the numbers you call and that call you... and how often you access the internet...

c - nevermind... can i add texting now?
p_ariel

May 12, 2007, 11:19 PM
i love it when they go over their minutes and they say:
DC: Those calls were not made by me!!! Someone else is stealing my number and putting them there!!!"
Me: well sir does someone else have access to your phone?
DC: NO OF COURSE NOT! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO USES THIS PHONE!!!
*all the while i'm checking the serial # of the phone"
ME: Sir is your phone the Samsung D807?
DC: Why yes, how did you know that?! I didn't call to update that on the account yet!
Me: 😈 Well sir I took the serial # for the phone that made those calls.. and in fact that's the phone that all these calls were made from..
DC: *crickets chirping* (i imagine his face looks something like this..) 😳

😎 🤣
Me: So as you may have figured out by now ...
(continues)
Guy Montag

May 12, 2007, 3:04 PM
Lol, busted! I love how they expect to get away with it, and when you prove they are at fault they threaten to leave. Buh bye!
txsolitairesgirl

May 15, 2007, 10:09 PM
i like when they call in and say that they didnt swap their sim cards...and then 5 seconds later they say..well noone told me i couldnt swap the sim...I thought u said u didnt swap ur sim card....i didnt..you just said u did..yea but noone told me u couldnt..
madisongrey

May 15, 2007, 10:10 PM
yeahhh i hate that too
aavera

May 15, 2007, 7:38 PM
I **LOVE** it when a kid texts for the "Joke of the day" of the "Free ringtones" and the parnets come in ranting about $250 extra on their phone bill....saying "My kid wouldn't do that" or trying to demand credits for the charges!
txsolitairesgirl

May 15, 2007, 10:23 PM
pareents shouldnt let their kids have these expensive phones..i hate getting calls from parents whos 9 yr old daughter lost her phone at school...why would a 9 yr old need a phone at school...why would they need one period!
jwkviper

May 15, 2007, 10:41 PM
Exactly. I didnt have a phone even when I was in high school. I didnt get a phone till about 2 years ago. I didnt have a need for one till then.
txsolitairesgirl

May 15, 2007, 10:49 PM
when i was 9 yrs old i was too busy playing outside and stuff to even worry about a phone, what is wrong with the world.
jwkviper

May 15, 2007, 10:52 PM
Parents have become paranoid about their child being abducted or being unable to even just reach their child for less than an a few hours because of all the "bad elements" in the world.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.