Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Great Quotes from a hard days work

TmoBrett

May 9, 2007, 8:03 PM
Wow it's another day in telesales and as always some people seem to just love calling in and telling me silly things, lots of shinfo.

Me= is there anywhere you travel you'd like me to check coverage for?
C= Yeah
Me=And where would you like me to check?
C= What?
Me= Would you like me to check coverage anywhere you might travel with the phone?
C= How much does that cost?
Me= Nothing, it's a coverage check, we have excellent nationwide coverage we just always like to see if there's anywhere you'd like us to check, you know anywhere you may travel with the phone.
C= What do you mean by travel?
Me= well if you go somewhere and you bring your phone for example I have family in Chicago so I travel there so I need to know they have great ...
(continues)
charliegirl

May 10, 2007, 11:34 AM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ I love when they just don't listen!!
krickt

May 10, 2007, 11:57 AM
Typical!

I still love my custy who got her panties in a bunch because I wouldn't sell her a SIM card. (we're CDMA) she meant a Micro SD, but refused to buy one unless I refered to it as a SIM card. I refused and told her she could either get it here or at WalMart, or the internet, and none of us would call it a SIM.
ROLLYPOLLY

May 10, 2007, 11:39 PM
walmart would. damn idiots.
ralph_on_me

May 10, 2007, 12:12 PM
I had one this morning.

"This phone has a higher quality camera."
C- does that mean?"
"What does higher quality mean?"
C-"
"It means it's better."

"For three lines our plans start at $80 for 700 minutes."
C-, really? That's more than your website!"
"It shouldn't be. The first two lines are $70 and the third is $10 more."
C- website says I can get 1400 minutes and three lines for $100"
"Well yes, that's the next plan up. They start at 700 minutes, but 1400 minutes is more."
frankiewawa

May 10, 2007, 12:34 PM
One of my favorites is when someone says "Yo, can you guys cut my phone on"

wtf does that mean?
I AM GOD

May 10, 2007, 1:00 PM
Lots of broke people get their phone service "cut off" It means they want their service resumed.
madisongrey

May 10, 2007, 2:20 PM
ahaha..i love it when they argue with you saying that they are the customers..umm yeah i know that.
M15TER P1NK

May 11, 2007, 10:19 AM
And im a customer service rep... now that weve established YOU need MY help... what can i do for you...
Jennyboo

May 10, 2007, 4:30 PM
oh geez I just had one...

Me: The prices on the family plans are already including two phones and if you would like to add that third one it's only 9.99 more

C: How much is it to add a third line?

Me: 9.99

C: Would the third line share the minutes too then?

Me: Yes when you add more lines on the family plan they are sharing off the same minutes.

C: Oh okay

Me: ๐Ÿ™„ *thinking what a typical day*
Foamy

May 10, 2007, 5:43 PM
Customer is asking how to change the ringtones on her new phone.

C- What does silent mean?

Me- ๐Ÿ˜• ... it means... silent.

C- I don't get what you mean.
TmoBrett

May 10, 2007, 5:56 PM
Here's one I just got earlier, perhaps the 7th sign of the apocalypse

Me- would you like to use a credit or debit card today sir?

C- Crebit!

Me- I'm sorry was that credit or debit (now announ c i a t i n g s l o w l y)

C- Crebit! What part a that ain't you una stan?! C R E B I T!

does anyone know how I can one of these elusive and mysterious new CREBIT cards, does anyone know if they are Mastercharge or Discovery
craptacularwireless

May 11, 2007, 7:23 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
M15TER P1NK

May 11, 2007, 10:24 AM
you know what you hear in your head between those painful moments where you have to recall difficult cryptic information like your phone number, password, or last four of your social.
Tarabottamoos

May 11, 2007, 11:01 AM
Here a CCARE sample:
C: This girl keeps calling me... I've changed my number, but she somehow got it and won't tell me who she is. She's even got her number programmed into my phone!! Do you think she could have hacked into it??

Me: Well, sir, what's the number?

C: xxx-xxx-xxxx. Could you call it? She says she's at Cingular Wireless, and she won't tell me why she's calling... I even call her back and she won't give me her name.

Me: Alright sir, that number doesn't match up with any of my other departments, nor do I see it on your recent calls. Let me place you on hold for just a moment while I place a call to that number. :::presses hold button and dials out:::

Recording: "Thank you for calling the Cingular Wireless voicemail ...
(continues)
Athanatoi

May 11, 2007, 7:39 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ
jalanjalaning

May 11, 2007, 7:36 PM
c- *points to bluetooth* is that phone?
me- it's a bluetooth headset.
c- but it's not blue ๐Ÿคจ

---

c- oh my gawd this phone is so cute i HAAAAVE to have it... ima tell my daddy i want it for my June present (do they get her monthly presents? ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

---

c- how much is this phone?
me- are you a current VZW customer looking to upgrade your phone or did you want to start a new line?
c- i just want to know how much it cost
me- well the price will depend on your circumstance when you buy it...
c- why?
me- because upgrade and new discounts are different
c- why?
me- well upgrade discounts are more than new customer discounts because they are rewarding customer loyalty...
c- that's not fair...

---

There are so many more...
(continues)
DJ Parkay

May 14, 2007, 3:46 PM
people hate you
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
misslaurney

May 13, 2007, 12:43 PM
๐Ÿ™„

My favourites are :

"I need a new slim card"
"Can I get one of them To-go phones?"
darkweb

May 14, 2007, 11:53 AM
I just had to share this episode that a co-worker of mine went through on Saturday:

c: What's that? (points to Bluetooth Headset)

Shawn: That's a Bluetooth headset...(continues to explain that it connects to the phone, relates that you see a lot of people with them these days)

c: So who's going to be on the bluetooth thing?

Shawn: Well...the people that you call are going to be on there.

c: What are they going to say?

Shawn: !?! (looks at customer's husband blankly, customer's husband looks at customer blankly)

-----

I almost ruined another keyboard spraying coffee after he told me ๐Ÿคฃ
Foamy

May 15, 2007, 1:36 PM
While a blank stare would have been my initial reaction. There's no way I could have handled that situation without bursting out in laughter.
Guy Montag

May 15, 2007, 2:05 PM
Lol, thats rich! I've had similar experiences, and my only conclusion is they get on a thought process and can't break away.
nuckingfuts

May 22, 2007, 4:47 PM
I just had a customer tell me he was saving his free upgrade for the Iphone........ I couldn't help myself, I laughed in his face!!

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.