Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

arrrrggghhh

tequilasundae

Oct 21, 2004, 6:11 PM
👿 we have had a influx of people trying to return cell phones this week with only about a 3rd of the accessories...we have told them OVER and OVER that we need Everything they left the store with, but NOOOOOO 😡 ...guy had to get phones from his daughters, because ones baby mama ran the bill up on him..he comes back without the tray of the box in one , and no box pr earpiece or manual in the other..i had just talked to the guy 2 days ago...said "bring everything back""and then they want to say were ripping them off!! the audacity..!!! 😡 ..........................
Rathrok

Oct 22, 2004, 11:12 AM
I feel yeah. I'm not sure what people don't understand about, "bring EVERYTHING back". Or "the phone must be in new condition". Is it my fault that you had the phone for 2 days, and dropped the hell out of it? Does that look new to you still??? ...... 🙄
sunvzw

Oct 24, 2004, 2:57 PM
i had a guy yesterday come in with the brand new lg 7000 i sold him, my front lcd is cracked and you sold it to me like that, this was 2 days ago why didnt you tell me before? or may be before you left? then while this was going on another customer came in asking about the lg 8000..it will be here in december..he looks at me and tells me why i didnt sell him that phone? because it is not here and your phone cant not be exchanged this is not like new condition. ha he was a pain in the a$$ any ways. have a nice day. here is the insurance companys phone number.
AGENT DEBIT

Oct 25, 2004, 12:07 AM
Here's one for you.Lady calls in activated in jun,2004 with shared plan 39.99 +9.99 extra line,. aparently her phone broke like 5 days after getting it and calls in like 2 weeks ago complaining about paying her bill and feels since her phone is broken she shouldn't have to pay for her service since her phone broke and asked us we billed her since we "knew" her her phone was broken since we watch her minutes and her service activity!!! 🙄 🙄

Now before she calls me, one rep was nice, decided to give the 9.99 credit for last 4 months in one lump sum.Now she calls me because she said that her phone broken was the one on the 39.99 line.Go review usage and its true, look at the extra connection line, an average of 300 anytime minut...
(continues)
sunvzw

Oct 25, 2004, 12:41 PM
there are crazy people in this world... 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.