Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Now thats a connection

phonehore

May 8, 2007, 5:10 PM
Mothers day is comming up? duh? however, dont nobody bring their mother in to pick out a phone!!! Do yourself and her a favor, pick it out for her just remember these 4 things, (1)no gagets!! i dont care what that BEST BUY, LIE OF A COMMERICAL SAID! your MOM IS NOT INTO GAGETS!!!!!!!!!(2)BIG FONTS ON SCREEN (this will help her fading eye-site! (3)BIG GAINT NUMBER KEYPAD THAT LITES WELL AT NIGHT!!!!!(incase she falls down and needs to call 911!)(4)REALLY F@#%ING LOUD RINGER ( she's going deaf, if she anit already!!!) REMEMBER, NO CAMERA( she wont remember how to send them)No MP3 PLAYER, (she wont know how to use it let alone how to get the music on it)NO BLUETOOTH,(she'll get where she but it down at)! I have to help mothers everyday who come...
(continues)
Nikoletta

May 8, 2007, 8:49 PM
That's very true actually, but you know my mom loves her RAZR... she even knows how to use the camera to take pictures of her dogs. Her biggest problem is makeup... make sure you get your mom a friggen case for her phone because if she's anything like my mom she will RUIN her phone with makeup... Mommy dearest has been through three phones because she wears base that gets jammed into the little crevices on her phone and destroys it. We finally bought her a $20 case and the darn phone has lived for the last 2 years.
Lapdog

May 9, 2007, 8:18 AM
phonehore said:
comming dont nobody gagets GAGETS GAINT LITES anit

Or a dictionary and grammar guide for their idiot cell phone reps.
ralph_on_me

May 9, 2007, 9:45 AM
Maybe new offspring for Mothers Day?

My mom uses the Sync and may average one question a month, but I think she just uses that as an excuse to call and hear my voice.
phoneyphonephone

May 9, 2007, 11:21 AM
🤨
You don't know my mama. If I got her a phone with no BT, camera, or any other fun stuff she would kill me. She loooves her current phone (razr v3m) and she knows how to put music on it, and send and take pictures.
My mama is obviously a genius.
gozvzw

May 10, 2007, 10:46 AM
MINE TOO!!! She set up her BT in the car with no assistance from me! She wants the 700wx for her upgrade in June. She is the smartest lady in the world!!
mapleleaf88

May 9, 2007, 1:29 PM
Ouch. My brain is so sore from trying to decipher that.

Also, my mom wants a Q.
mapleleaf88

May 9, 2007, 1:34 PM
... the title of this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Mother's Day. and your username offends me.
computerking

May 9, 2007, 4:30 PM
Your username offends me! 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.