Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

How's everybody's day going?

Kyrillion

May 7, 2007, 10:04 AM
It's slow here at sprint telesales today, and I'm bored as he11, so how's your day going?
mapleleaf88

May 7, 2007, 11:44 AM
I haven't had a sale in weeks. Betchya my telesales is slower than yours!
Kyrillion

May 7, 2007, 12:06 PM
Really? You win, yours is much slower than mine, that really sucks though
M15TER P1NK

May 7, 2007, 11:50 AM
Well while you are being bored in telesales the corporate store reps are losing their minds because our RMS has been down all morning...
StarryNight

May 7, 2007, 12:01 PM
Tell me about it. RMS goes down more than Lindsay Lohan... (I did like the catholic girl one better, though.)

If they could once...JUST once have an update go smoothly, I might have to cry.
M15TER P1NK

May 7, 2007, 12:04 PM
havent these people ever heard of BETA TESTING? you give the upgrade to a hand full of stores... if those stores DONT call in saying OMGWTF!?!?!?! THEN you send it to everyone else... instead every sprint store in every city in america is having to get their managers to do battle with P2K to swap a handset... or check a bill amount...

GAGGAGAAA!!
StarryNight

May 7, 2007, 12:09 PM
Yeah, if you're lucky enough to be working on an account that HASN'T been converted and you can still pull it up in P2K...I love how I pull up the ensemble ones and of the 50% of their account that I CAN see, I can't interpret half of it...

I hope care has fun with all the people demanding late fee credits because they couldn't pay their bill.....
scorpiogirl

May 7, 2007, 12:41 PM
Speaking of which, are we waiving those when customers can't pay their bills because of iRMS (referred to here as idiot RMS)?
M15TER P1NK

May 7, 2007, 1:36 PM
yeah... they shouldnt be charged at all... if they are then CC will issue a credit
Athanatoi

May 7, 2007, 7:29 PM
Upgrades do go smoothly all the time. You just don't notice them.

The problem is clearly with the central server - it's a SINGLE system they updated, it just so happens that everyone is connected to that one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.