Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

"That is not how AT&T used to do it!"

hardcorehavok

May 2, 2007, 9:31 PM
When I started with Cingular, AT&T Wireless was long gone, but the backlash was still being felt. I would get call after call from former AT&T Wireless customers stating that since Cingular took over everything sucks. The service: sucks. The phones: suck. Customer service: sucks. The plans: suck. You get the idea. A few months back, my center went exclusively prepaid. I thought that I would not have to worry about former AT&T Wireless customers anymore. I was wrong. I have had several customers who were AT&T Wireless prepaid who had to migrate to Cingular GoPhone due to the TDMA shutdown. They all complain about the plans. The complain about how AT&T used to go off minutes, but Cingular goes off monetary amounts and how they were "forced" to...
(continues)
oudidntkn0w

May 2, 2007, 10:52 PM
F prepaid customers, they usually want and demand way more than a postpaid customer. I cringe everytime one of them comes in and complains how their 5 year POS just stopped working and crap their pants when they have to buy a new phone at retail.
madisongrey

May 3, 2007, 9:48 PM
eh i get calls from people saying nextel never sucked till sprint came in ..ahaha..oh well
dilligaff1

May 4, 2007, 12:15 AM
As a former Lonnnng time AT&T rep and sonn 2 go back, ur right CINGULAR S@@@!!!!!. I,m going back soon 2 right things. As 4 Sprextal, Ive had Sprint 4 ever.there great.Nextel suckede till Sprint took em.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.