Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Phone Calls

M15TER P1NK

May 1, 2007, 10:32 AM
Why is it that when people come in asking for a specific rep or a specific manager they are always surprised when i tell them that they arent here yet... or are off for the day... its like they think im lying...

do these people work open to close everyday where they are employed? Obviously not since they are calling me...

We arent robots... we have days off... in fact i have one coming up thursday to go see jonzetta at sonar... GASP yeah i also do stuff with my time off...

oh and PS no you cant have the cell phone number where they can be reached... do you give your personal number out to customers at work?
mapleleaf88

May 1, 2007, 10:47 AM
It must be like seeing a teacher outside of school, it's just weird. They don't belong outside of school, teachers are not allowed to have real lives, and I guess, neither are we.
M15TER P1NK

May 1, 2007, 11:08 AM
Interesting theory... but it seems only to apply to people calling or coming into the store looking for one of us...

My girlfriend works at the mall five minutes up the street from my store... sometimes when i go visit her after work ill see customers i have had during the day or even regular customers (dispite popular belief i dont hate all my customers) and they just say hi... they dont ask me to fix their phone... or talk any sort of shop... they are just like "hi maxx hows it going" "you rock maxx" "is that really what you wear when you arent working" (i used to be a punk before i started working here so i still wear the uniform on my days off :-))
foxiangel5

May 1, 2007, 1:35 PM
i have had people ask my coworkers number too. and they always act like its a huge deal to come back in when they are working. thats why whenever i talk to someone, i give them my card and write my schedule for the week on the back of it to make sure they come back to see me and dont buy from my coworker, because she will take the sale without a problem and i wont have any say in it. this alreay happened with a guy that got 2 lines from me and came back a week later and added to more. he didnt disucss with me that he would be interested in adding any more lines so i just gave him my card. he came in when i wasnt here and asked for me and she still added hte lines under her name! im still mad!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.