Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Got to love Mondays... kinda long

lexi0707

Apr 30, 2007, 12:41 PM
I had been at work for around 20 mins when I received a phone call from my boss. He wanted me to drive to a store 30 min away and unlock the door because the girl who was suppose to open did not show. And the other girl who was working did not have a key.
Well I don't have a key to that store so I called a coworker and he bought his up to the store I was at on his day off.
When I finally get to the other store to open it the key will not work... He gave me the key to the first store I was at. I then have to call him and he brings the correct key up to the 2nd store.
The store finally gets open 2 hours after it was suppose to and I got to spend time outside the store explaining to customers why we were not open.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 30, 2007, 12:50 PM
at the 45 minute mark i would have removed my corporate identifing shirt and just started complaining with them...

"yo... why aint this mug open yet... dont they know i gots ta pay my bilz fo they cut my s--- off..."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.