Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Since when is a white shirt and a blue bra nice?

phoneyphonephone

Apr 30, 2007, 12:36 PM
😢
Stupid skank wearing a white shirt and a blue bra: My phone aint chargin'

Me: I'm sorry we're not a service center, you'll have to take it to the retail store across the street.

SSWWSBB: *chomps gum and stares at me like I am wrong* Whatever.

ACK!

I need a day off 😢

What are the people around you wearing?
krickt

Apr 30, 2007, 12:38 PM
lol, I had on a white shirt and purple bra Friday. But it was a light purple, and no one noticed. I didn't even notice until I got undressed after work!

My favorite item of clothing is a size 22 tube top (I'm just shocked that they make them!) on a size 28 body!
phoneyphonephone

Apr 30, 2007, 12:40 PM
It's a good thing I didn't eat breakfast this morning, or that image would have made me lose it. 😲

But was your shirt see through, pretty much? And was your bra strap hanging out?
And did you have a dirty baby on your hip?
😛
krickt

Apr 30, 2007, 1:13 PM
no, none of the above. The size 22 tube top was worn to my brother's wedding.(Not me, one of the local rednecks!) I've been having nightmares about it ever since.
Nikoletta

May 1, 2007, 5:38 PM
That gave me a full body shiver!
M15TER P1NK

Apr 30, 2007, 12:47 PM
Sprint shirts and kakhis...

... yeah slow day in case you couldnt infer that from the volume of posts i had today...
Athanatoi

Apr 30, 2007, 4:14 PM
Black pants here. No khakis. Ever. 😳
M15TER P1NK

May 1, 2007, 10:36 AM
oh... wow... yeah... were allowed to wear anything available through SPOT. Wearing my Bowling Shrit now... :-)

for anyone that gets this bravo...

I AM ALMIGHTY MALAKHI THE BOWLING GOD!
PhoneyName

May 1, 2007, 5:43 PM
I wouldn't hold your breath... nobody got my reference to Beelz either. 🤣
alejandro

Apr 30, 2007, 1:23 PM
That is the worst segue I have ever seen.
that_one_girl

Apr 30, 2007, 4:45 PM
OK... earlier today I saw a girl with a key, like a house key, hooked to her earring. This giant key was just dangling from her head. It looked super special.

Very soon after that I saw a very dirty, very greasy boy with a live rat on his shoulder. It was rather funny to me.

We also had the rare but brilliant "She-mullet" walk by.

Usually though we just have all the emo kids. Boys should never, ever wear skinny jeans. Worse yet are the ones that wear skinny jeans and have them sagging. If you're assaulting my eyes by wearing skin-tight boy jeans I shouldn't have to look at your underwear as well. And we get a lot of what I've come to call "fountain hair." It's where the shortest part of the girl's hair is on the crown of ...
(continues)
foxiangel5

May 1, 2007, 10:38 AM
i just had a little old man come up and tell me about his physical therapy. his fingernails were ghetto long and yellow!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.