Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

crazy customers

ABLINDKID

Apr 28, 2007, 10:08 PM
ok my store manager was dealing with this not so nice customer today,she had a samsung phone that kept turning off on her, so my manager brings me the phone and asked me to check it out, first thing i noticed was a cracked hindge which is a know problem with that phone, and then taking a better look at it i saw corrosion in the charge port, which i can tell someone tried to clean, she had no insurence on the account and she was due for an upgrade, so the manager informed her she had a 100.00 credit on the account, and she could recieve basically a free phone with a new 2 year contract the customer got all upset that her cell phone didnt last 365 days, looking more into her account she uses 4000 min a month, seriously a phone that takes a bea...
(continues)
Wireless Buddy

May 3, 2007, 7:17 PM
Was the phone a Samsung a650 or a670? I had an a650 and the hinge cracked on mine.
ABLINDKID

May 3, 2007, 9:47 PM
na there was a known problem with the a670 having a cracked hidnge, its in a tech bulletins, that was a problem for alot of those phones
Wireless Buddy

May 4, 2007, 6:47 PM
It was bad design for the hinge. It had the plastic indicator lights and if something was in the way when you shut the phone, the hinge would crack. That's what happened on my 650. It was a big problem with the 650s and 670s.

It's actually in a box upstairs. The top half is totally seperated from the bottom.
phonehore

May 8, 2007, 4:26 PM
bottom line is contracts suck! there're like marriages ( cept you the only sucker)! I have to say thats why i love GSM, (not to battle that out) 👀 however, i buy phones off the net and i dont have to worried about ESN change charges, contract renewals, and i always have a spare phone just in case( spare sim too). I spend more time fishing, or teaching a man to fish so he can feed a village 😉
longsleeves

May 8, 2007, 4:30 PM
That would have been very nice if you did give her your blood. That's great customer service.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.