Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

I've said this recently but...

Nikoletta

Apr 26, 2007, 9:05 PM
OH this grinds my gears. "But I pay all the bills." DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE ACCOUNT ISN'T IN YOUR NAME!

You mindless, lying, obnoxious little twit. You just told me that you mom isn't there, you also just told me that the account is your mothers. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF YOU PLACED THE ORDER... the reps who placed the order were wrong! I will not, and can not release ANY information about this order to you. Get pissed off that's fine, I don't care. I didn't make the stupid rule, and yes, it's stupid, but it's the rule and I personally don't like you well enough (at all) to risk going to jail for committing fraud.
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:10 PM
punch them..in the face..or i could if i would, if they were talking to me face to face like that, the customer i mean.
Nikoletta

Apr 26, 2007, 9:44 PM
Well the crazy thing is that over the phone all she has to do is start the call by saying her name is her mom's and leave it at that. So long as she doesn't tell me outright that she isn't the account holder I have no way of knowing... JUST LIE TO ME!

But if you're going to tell me that it's not your account, I'm now morally obligated (I know, we're all supposed to be lying, thieving soulless bastards, but I am not and I do have morals that I follow. Also, they record all my calls, they can find out and will fire me.)

It's not like I don't want to help you, I really do, but my hands are tied. I wish people wouldn't be so thick... telling me that "Well I'm just going to call back and say I'm my mom." In a snotty, 'so there' voice is...
(continues)
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:46 PM
lol yeah i know i get calls like that too, but if they say they arent the acct holder, or cant verify anything at all, theres nothing i can do..
Nikoletta

Apr 26, 2007, 9:50 PM
Exactly. But if they can verify and claim to be the account holder and don't slip up then GREAT.

I do that with my mom's stuff all the time, she's my mom, she trusts me, I use her credit card to buy gas when she is out of town and I'm watching the house. I can do a credible imitation of her signature and I look like her (she dyes her hair... interestingly to the same shade as mine, which is darker than her natural color... and she looks much younger than she is.) If she were so inclined she could pretend to be me, I don't really care... apparently we sound almost the same on the phone too... weird world.
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:52 PM
lol yeah im apparently the spittin gimage of my real mother, so says my dad, but i have natuarly blonde hair, and she has auburn, but im always dying it..
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:54 PM
lol yeah im apparently the spittin gimage of my real mother, so says my dad, but i have natuarly blonde hair, and she has auburn, but im always dying it..eh.
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:59 PM
has any one seen Grindhouse yet? im dying to see it. 🙂
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:42 PM
ive kinda been busy, but now its slowing down, had like 90 something calls since 230.
Q_Q_Q

Apr 26, 2007, 9:44 PM
wow thats alot of calls 😳
Nikoletta

Apr 26, 2007, 9:46 PM
I was gonna say... I've had 30 odd calls since 2 but I'm on pacific time so I only have 6 hours today. The most calls I've ever taken in a day (10 hour shift) was 68 and that was horrible. You must be care.
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:47 PM
lost and stolen and DOA
madisongrey

Apr 26, 2007, 9:47 PM
i usually avereage that a night, i do lost and stolen AND DOA.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.