Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

The single greatest line ever said over the phone........

djdelay

Apr 21, 2007, 6:27 PM
So I had this customer call in. She prefaced the call by telling me that she had had a stroke a while ago, so I was ready to be sympathetic and patient.

She then begins to wail and moan because I wasn't the same person she talked to last time.

Then she yelled at me saying that she had been trying to call 937 area code numbers and couldn't call any of them. She tried to call the police, and the hospital (though she lived in another area code, don't know why she wouldn't use emergency services where she is). And she yelled at me that she could have died alone.

Then she cried.

Then yelled.

Then cried.

Then she was sarcastic.

Then cried.

and so on.

The best part of the whole thing, was this one line she said to me...
(continues)
jalanjalaning

Apr 21, 2007, 7:04 PM
i'm in 937... 👀

she sounds special...
Hombre07

Apr 21, 2007, 10:26 PM
I'm in 937 as well. You remember what her prefix was? What do you wanna bet it was someone one here's customer.
aavera

Apr 21, 2007, 7:04 PM
Hypochondriac much? Wow!
Crapbag

Apr 21, 2007, 7:16 PM
hey, I don't have lead pants... Do you pic those up at the gap or something? 😕
jalanjalaning

Apr 21, 2007, 7:18 PM
banana republic... the gap isn't cool enough.
Crapbag

Apr 21, 2007, 7:26 PM
Oh, yeah I'll have to go through the internets, we do not have a Banana Republic around here. ☚ī¸

Or I can drive to Portland. I had better hurry lest people see me walking around in Jean. đŸ˜ŗ
OrangeGuy

Apr 21, 2007, 10:15 PM
I once had this guy get really pissed at me because I agreed with him 😲

After telling him what he had to do in order to return a phone to the point of sale to get the correct phone he wanted he said it was too much of a hassle and asked me what he would have to do to cancel everything under buyer's remorse.

Told him he would need to tell us to cancel him but he would have to call the vendor in which he bought the phones in order to find out how to return the phones to them (assuming he didn't use them too much, according to their t's and c's).

He said fine he'd rather just get a hold of them to return everything and cancel.

I asked him, "So you're telling me you'd rather let us cancel your service and then call the vendor who ...
(continues)
ABLINDKID

Apr 21, 2007, 11:05 PM
ok here is one for the record books, i picked up the phone and said the usual line im supposed to say, and the customer says they are having a problem not being able to make calls on their cell phone, i looked up the account, and then i ask the customer to program the phone with the code i was telling her, and she said she couldnt i ask'd why and she said because she was on her cell phone talking to me....i asked if this was a joke and she said no the only number she could call was the store number, she must have been blonde
Miseria_Cantare

Apr 22, 2007, 9:18 AM
hey not all blondes are dumb, thanks.im so tired of that crap.
Willwise

Apr 22, 2007, 11:56 AM
Now I know that hind side is 20/20 but if I had a stroke. I think I would dial 911 and not worry about the area code. Of course That's just me.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 23, 2007, 10:02 AM
... well my penis is radiation proof... how about you guys eh?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.