Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

Thank you Verizon!!!!

yodude

Apr 14, 2007, 8:31 PM
For jumping on the bandwagon. You just made my life a whole lot easier and my wallet a little bit fatter. THANK YOU!!!! And for all those of you who said it would never happen.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too bad I didn't place bets on it.
Whats my name

Apr 15, 2007, 1:19 PM
?? ๐Ÿคจ
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 1:33 PM
Unlimited Messaging to anyone. verizon and non-Verizon. They said they would never do it. And they did. Starting today. It's gonna be so much easier to sell Verizon now!!! $20 per single line. $30 for an entire FamilyPlan. Includes Text, PIX, FLIX and IM. Rock on!!!
SatansQueen

Apr 15, 2007, 1:35 PM
That's not bad, YAY Verizon for finally doing what Sprint has been doing for years ๐Ÿ˜›
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 1:38 PM
WE have the most reliable network... We don't need Unlimited Text... We have Unlimited IN text... Whatever. THank you for pulling your head out of your butt and seeing that people need Unlimited to everyone.
SatansQueen

Apr 15, 2007, 1:39 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
alejandro

Apr 15, 2007, 1:48 PM
Wow, you really like stroking the corporate c*ck don't you?
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 1:49 PM
No, I just like proving how awesome Verizon is compared to the other Sh!t companies. haha. Thanks j@ck@$$. ๐Ÿ˜
alejandro

Apr 15, 2007, 2:10 PM
your welcome ray caroll
JimmyTaliban

Apr 15, 2007, 2:22 PM
yodude said:
Yes I do.

Fixed.
jmac32here

Apr 15, 2007, 1:56 PM
Soon Cingular will do it too...theyve gotten the unlimited in now..

Not to mention that Most Reliable What..

Need I remind you
Sprint can cover 295 Million People
Cingular covers 270 Million
T-Mobile covers 265 Million
Verizon Covers 255 Million

So VZW cannot truly be THAT reliable when they have LESS coverage than the Wireless underdogs: T-Mobile, which has seemed to have the most connection issues anyways.

(Information available on the carriers own sites)
alejandro

Apr 15, 2007, 2:16 PM
I have always been entertained by corporate advertising double speak and deceptive language. I like how all your "statistics" say "covers" except, for the sprint one, it says "can cover".
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 1:45 PM
Only thing about Sprint is it's just for text. To get Text, Picture, Video and IM, it's $25. And for a FamilyPlan it's $15/mo for the Primary and $7.50 for each secondary line.
mallbound

Apr 15, 2007, 4:32 PM
Actually for the fmaily plans it's $20 for unlimited text for everyone on the plan. Only $10 for individuals. Pic, video and IM is a different story. Those are covered by the vision plans which start at $15 per phone. While our texting prices are extremely competitive, we need an addon for pic and video that doesn't charge casual data without the vision.
jmac32here

Apr 15, 2007, 1:53 PM
Well, thank you for the information.

Sprint's been offering Unlimied TXT to EVERYONE for about 3-6 months now, and its only $10 Single line and $20 for the entire family.
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 1:55 PM
THen the Sprint store in the mall I work at is outdated, cuz they are saying that's how much it is. My family has Sprint and that's what they pay.
mallbound

Apr 15, 2007, 4:33 PM
It depends ont eh plan they have, if they have one of the new powerpack plans it's that pricing. It depends on the older plans as to what it costs.
SatansQueen

Apr 15, 2007, 2:12 PM
Ummm, did I miss something, when did that happen?

I work for Sprint and I thought it was $15 for the main line $7.50 for additional subs ๐Ÿ˜•
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 3:09 PM
That's what I thought too... My family has Sprint and they pay that $15 and $7.50 thing and I have brochures in my kiosk that we jacked from Sprint 3 days ago and that's what it says.... Some shady indirect stuff going on here? haha.
Iammobile

Apr 15, 2007, 3:23 PM
On Sprint's Power Pack plans text is $10.00 Single line and $20.00 Family plan. On all other plans it is $15.00 PER line. They no longer do the half price for secondary lines and have not done that for a long time. But if you are on an older pricing plan you keep what ever pricing you have until you change your plan.
SatansQueen

Apr 15, 2007, 4:58 PM
Hehe, you're right
Family Power Pack Text- Unlimited LTS SMS Text Messages It's $20 for up to 5 lines, neato. Guess if I still had to maximize I would know ๐Ÿคฃ
ABLINDKID

Apr 15, 2007, 7:39 PM
ok the only thing you missed was on the M&P for verizon is they have to resign a contract in order to get the unlimited text plan, so thats something you should also share
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 7:56 PM
No, It's a price plan change. So yes, if they have less than a year, they have to extend it out. But they don't have to resign an entirely new contract.
alejandro

Apr 16, 2007, 9:58 AM
that's pretty sh*tty. That's a sprint move right there.
yodude

Apr 16, 2007, 10:02 AM
Then it's a Tmobile and a Cingular move too. Any wireless carrier I have ever been with or know people who are with, anytime you change your plan, it will extend your contract out to make it a year if you have less than a year left. It says right in the brochure that it's the Americas Choice Select Calling plan. You can just out text on your plan, but it won't be Unlimited. At least they offer it now. If people really need it, they will really not care if it's a price plan change that may extend their contract out a few more months.
alejandro

Apr 16, 2007, 12:07 PM
hah! so they dont offer unlimited text messaging? only plans with unlimited text messaging? thats even worse than i thought.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.