Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 97 replies

What is your biggest pet peeve?

frankiewawa

Apr 14, 2007, 3:40 PM
I think mine might be when a customer comes in asking about an upgrade or new line, but at the end tells you they are going to go home and buy it online because its cheaper. God I hate people. đŸ‘ŋ
PhoneyName

Apr 14, 2007, 3:46 PM
"Thirty dollars for a battery? I can get a new phone cheaper than that!" (always said by someone still locked into contract)
frankiewawa

Apr 14, 2007, 4:18 PM
Yeah people, even when explained to, still don't understand that a free phone is not really free... 🙄
foxiangel5

Apr 14, 2007, 4:01 PM
mine is people wanting to upgrade their phone long before their upgrade date. i just had one and she said "my friend got a new phone 6 months before her contract was up." i just said she probly paid full price. but im always wrong...
frankiewawa

Apr 14, 2007, 4:19 PM
Of course you're wrong! We only do this for a living.
knn_dm

Apr 14, 2007, 6:08 PM
mine is most custys in general. I hate stupid people.
DJ Parkay

Apr 18, 2007, 9:00 AM
They probably hate you too.
mapleleaf88

Apr 18, 2007, 10:44 AM
DJ Parkay said:
we hate you too.

Fixed it for you Jimmy.
ROLLYPOLLY

Apr 14, 2007, 11:39 PM
i get that all the time also i love when they come back when they have a question or problem because you were nicer/knowledgeable then where they bought the phone. i usually make them wait while i help "my" customers and even then i charge for things i do for free for "my" customer such as esn changes or phonebook transfers. also if they bought online i usually make them ship it back if they want to exchange or return.
frankiewawa

Apr 15, 2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah I do the same. I hate when people buy stuff online, then complain to us at the stores about it. I just tell them well... its too bad you should have bought it from me and I'd be able to do the exchange and help you out. 🙄
Fear The Cubans

Apr 17, 2007, 11:25 AM
Same when they go to an indirect dealer, and then come to my store (direct dealer) with the complaints. why wouldn't you go back to the original store first anyway!?
lilmushr00m

Apr 18, 2007, 12:37 PM
When people come into the store asking where another carrier is... really what the hell.
DJ Parkay

Apr 18, 2007, 9:01 AM
Haha i wish I could charge for stuff like that but I work for a corporate store...
poweredup

Apr 18, 2007, 11:52 AM
you can :-D ask your manager for the phonebook swap sku and for esn changes you can just charge a $36 upgrade fee 😈
TASCHALY

Apr 20, 2007, 11:41 AM
I am so glad I am not the only one!!
that_one_girl

Apr 15, 2007, 1:02 PM
People that come up and ask me questions about their phone or their plan and then proceed to tell me the answers. If you ask me a question let me answer the f'in thing. I hate people who think they know my job better than I do.
frankiewawa

Apr 15, 2007, 1:13 PM
But "the customer is always right"! 🙄 đŸ˜ŗ
billthephoneguy

Apr 17, 2007, 6:03 PM
Actually, ever since Oct 19, 1988, the customer has almost always been wrong.
oudidntkn0w

Apr 17, 2007, 6:17 PM
hey thats my birthday. i was 4 on that day.
blizone

Apr 17, 2007, 6:18 PM
Then you stopped being right at 4 til present.

Seems logical dont you think.
DJ Parkay

Apr 18, 2007, 9:03 AM
They asked the question with the intention of one upping your knowlege. They come to your stroe because theyare bored and want to feel good about themselves. Tell them to try crack cocaine instead.
sklstr8

Apr 15, 2007, 3:30 PM
Three come to mind:

1. SIMS card, stress the "s" at the end

2. Textmex, which is an elderly person's
rendition of what we collectively know
as text messaging. Then spending the next
15 - 20 minutes showing them how to
"textmex" into Deal or No Deal

3. Customers that claim they NEED a PDA, and
then immediately tell you that they WON'T
be emailing, web browsing or syncing with
Outlook, etc.
frankiewawa

Apr 15, 2007, 3:38 PM
LOL. Those are 3 perfect examples. As far as your number 1, I had a customer once say "slim card" and even when I said Oh you're talking about a SIM card? she says yeah the slim card. 🙄

And number 3 is true also. You get the guy "oh I need a PDA" Then they claim they aren't going to need the data feature or use it for the functions... Or you get the guy who says I need a TON of minutes. What is your biggest plan (you show them) Customer says ok I'll take the 450 min plan for 39.99.

....... đŸ˜ŗ
Noodleman17

Apr 15, 2007, 4:33 PM
exactly, what is the point of PDA w/o the data?

And for the other poin; asking about huge plans...
Who expects to get unlimited minutes for $50?
I dont know about T-mobile's offers, but I dont think even they offer anything like that.
Nikoletta

Apr 15, 2007, 4:49 PM
Nope Nope... $50 will get you 3000 regional minutes, or 1000 nationwide with nights and weekends or 600 nationwide with nights, weekends, and the calling to any five numbers. . . We don't even offer unlimited packages outside of our business lines.
Noodleman17

Apr 15, 2007, 6:18 PM
Thats what I thought. Crazy lady...
Foamy

Apr 17, 2007, 9:55 AM
MetroPCS is the only company I know of that offers that. It's $50 /mo for unlimited voice, data and text without a contact.

Basically, that company has made my job a living hell lately.
Fear The Cubans

Apr 17, 2007, 11:27 AM
i believe boost and amp mobile offer something like that too. not sure how the quality of those companies are though...
blizone

Apr 17, 2007, 6:12 PM
Oh believe me the only good companies here in my town that is kicking our assess is Pocket and Cricket, both like MetroPCS but not as expensive.

Im actually thinking about getting a job with Pocket. That company to what ive been told pays more and sells more than my company. ☚ī¸
poweredup

Apr 17, 2007, 5:50 PM
i have a new one, i dont even work for a company that has sim cards, yet they always ask if we have them in our phones, a customer just asked me "does this phone have a "smith" card in it" and i just replyed, no. didnt correct him, but at least he knows it doesnt have a "smith" card in it.

the other one is when they come up saying their number before telling you anything else. then when you find out what they are trying to do such as pay a bill they are telling you what they are going to pay and ask how much will be left after paying, and thats all BEFORE your even in their account.

speaking of asking what their balance is, i love it when they know they have a bill that is $157.68 and pay $100 THEN ask you what their balance is!!

(continues)
deliriumfrenzy

Apr 17, 2007, 6:57 PM
My favorite is "I have $100 New Every Two. What would the cost of an LG enV be after that?"

The price is labeled clearly on their screen. If they are logged into their My Account, it will tell them the price that they will have to pay after New Every Two.

"Yes, I'd be happy to do your math for you, lazy American swine. Your kind make me sick of my own nation. Thank you for visiting Verizon Wireless. Have a great day!"
Nikoletta

Apr 15, 2007, 4:11 PM
Rambling. I hate it when they call in and launch into a very extended dissertation as to what is the problem and why they need this or that... if they would answer my questions directly "Did you order the phone over the phone, on the Internet, or did you visit a store." With "In a store" instead of "Well the problem is when I first got the phone the back plate didn't fit right so I used some duct tape to hold it in place but that looks tacky and I don't like it, so then I was thinking about using super glue but then the..." I have one on the line now who is ranting and raving about why don't the stores carry batteries for his phone...

How many times do I need to tell you I don't know before you can it?
frankiewawa

Apr 16, 2007, 8:10 AM
Haha... I wouldn't be able to put up with what you do for very long. Didn't you say you were going to T-mo shortly? for retail sales I believe.
Nikoletta

Apr 17, 2007, 6:10 PM
I am T-Mo (BigPink) that wasn't me, I was answering their questions about T-Mo.
DJ Parkay

Apr 18, 2007, 9:05 AM
It's the "Who wants to be a millionaire" thing. A simple answer would do but instead you get the story of how their newborn kid's fresh pooy pants smell reminded them of their caller ID problems somehow...
timslo

Apr 15, 2007, 4:58 PM
That's my biggest peeve too.

My other is when you tell customers about the insurance deductible. "What have I been paying $5 bucks a month for?" Usually a good experience.

Had to share this though. Earlier, my coworker was helping a customer and she was having problems. Turns out it was water damage. She told the cust. about it. And the cust. kept sayin, "No it isn't!" My rep was like, "Noooo, the mark is red. It's damaged." And the cust. would not stop. She wouldn't even give a reason why she didn't think it was damaged even though it obviously was.
yodude

Apr 15, 2007, 5:52 PM
This is what I say to people that whine about the insurance deductible. It's the same as with your car insurance or medical insurance. When you go to the doctor and have to pay a co pay every time, do you whine and say how you have been paying like $26 a month to have it? Or when you add insurance to your car. Even if you never have to use it or if there is a copay, you have to pay monthly for it to have it. No matter the damage done to the phone, it's $5 a month to be able to use it.
frankiewawa

Apr 16, 2007, 8:13 AM
No matter how many time you tell a customer, they never understand. 😡
Fear The Cubans

Apr 17, 2007, 11:21 AM
again, this goes back to the point that the wireless industry seems to be the only industry that equivalent options with other industries MUST be cheaper

i.e. insurance deductable, free things after being a "loyal" customer for 1 year, etc.

But my biggest pet peeve is when a cust walks in, and i say "hello, how are you doing today?", and they walk right up to me and imediatly start rambling off their phone number (just wanting to pay their bill).

I mean, if you don't want the human interaction part of the transaction...go online!
TASCHALY

Apr 20, 2007, 12:05 PM
My new favorite happended this morning. Customer comes in and before I can even say hello he tells me how much stock he owns in the company, that he has been with us for x- amount of years, and what his monthly bill is. Why is it nessecary to discuss all of this before asking me question about anything? I can not think of any question off the top of my head where all of the above information is nessecary?
lscarb85

Apr 18, 2007, 3:50 PM
I had the same problem with a customer yesterday. She purchased a red razr and came in to complain about the battery not holding a charge. I opened it to get her a new battery and the water dot was bright red!! I said it had water damage and she had to buy a new one for retail. She didnt' understand why she couldn't get one for the discounted price and jsut whined that she only purchased it 2 months earlier. I dont care if you bought it yesterday it still has water damage. But she insisted that she never got it wet and rambled about it raining. She was crazy.
chocolateman85006

Apr 16, 2007, 8:50 AM
I work for Cingular (the new at&t, or whatever) as a warranty rep. I hate when customer care transfers me a person with NO information, which only makes the customer angrier. đŸ‘ŋ
M15TER P1NK

Apr 16, 2007, 9:07 AM
My favorite is the ones that come in and tell me about the phones and features and plans... and then say that they are going to buy online...

đŸ˜ŗ

ok... thanks for wasting my time telling me STUFF I WAS SENT TO TRAINING FOR A WEEK TO KNOW!!
DJ Parkay

Apr 18, 2007, 9:12 AM
Haha you had to go to training for a week? HHAHAHAHAH!
M15TER P1NK

Apr 19, 2007, 11:58 AM
yep... put me up in a hotel in bathesda paied for all my meals... got to be trained by what seems to be one of the most charismatic people employed by Sprint (Pete P living the rockstar lifestyle... dude got off a plane from Miami the morning of our first day... he just decided to go there for the weekend) and got to have my girlfriend spend the night with me a couple times during that week... pretty sweet deal...

oh and i learned just about evreything there is to know about sprint products services and procedures
foxiangel5

Apr 17, 2007, 11:31 AM
haha, i just saw a very pregnany woman walking throught the mall holding her 2 daughters' hands and calling after her 4 sons that are terrorizing through the mall....if you dont have a leash, keeps your legs closed!!

sorry if i offended anyone...
pack4886

Apr 17, 2007, 1:57 PM
I have to agree with several others...MY #1 pet peeve is dealing with "info gatherers", who want to come by and ask 50 questions about rate plans and phones. You ask for the sale and they want to know if we can match the deal online (usually wirefly). That's when I ask them if wirefly spent 45 minutes answering your questions.

Or the customers that you answered questions for only to find out a week later that they bought their phones somewhere else and wanted to know if you could show them how to change their ringtone. I just look at them and tell them NO. Seriously.
jalanjalaning

Apr 18, 2007, 9:05 AM
oh yeah... I had some guy who wanted to get 3 lines for his family spend probably 30-40 minutes asking me all the questions... he thanked me for helping him and said he would think about it... 3 days later he walks up and i'm thinking i'm about to have a 3 line deal... but, no, he came up to show me the RAZR he got from the corp store outside and had some more questions about it... are you kidding me?! it's bad enough that you gave your business to someone else after i helped you but then you bring them to show me and to ask me more questions! ARRGGG *throws keyboard against kiosk wall*
Foamy

Apr 18, 2007, 9:09 AM
Fortunately, that's only happened to me a couple of times. However, in the times that it has happened I explained to them how they just took food off my plate and why I won't help them because of it.

One person actually gave me $20 and asked if I'd help them now.
jalanjalaning

Apr 18, 2007, 9:29 AM
*puts the $20 in pocket* yes, yes, i can, what was the problem?
Foamy

Apr 18, 2007, 9:46 AM
That was pretty much how it went. đŸ¤Ŗ

I had a Cingular customer do the same thing (I work for VZW). Gave me $25 to answer a few questions.
TASCHALY

Apr 20, 2007, 12:10 PM
Here is a good one. When a paticular phone is on sale for obscenely cheep price and a customer comes in the last day of the sale and gets mad when we have sold out. DON'T WAIT MORON!
Athanatoi

Apr 17, 2007, 2:51 PM
I have a couple.

1. "Bluetooths." There is no such device as a "Bluetooth." It's a wireless communication technology. NOT an object. It's an adjective: Bluetooth Headset. BT is used elsewhere beyond headsets too.

2. "Textesees." The plural of "text" is "text messages." Even "texts" would be ok. Yes, I know it is awkward to say, but so is "confederate," you hick.

3. If you didn't put insurance on your phone and you broke it, I'm not handing you a new one. It isn't my fault you flushed your phone.

4. If I hand you a business card and ask you to come see me next time, please do. 😡
frankiewawa

Apr 19, 2007, 11:50 AM
Or, "slims card" where the f do people ever get slims card from?? 🙄
Poeticpasshun

Apr 17, 2007, 6:24 PM
My pet peeve.....well i have 2.

I hate bein late for something or being caught in traffic cuz the people on the road act like they dont have anywhere to go, which causes me to be late.

When people ask me for my advice but dont use the advice that was given. WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME oh GOSH đŸ‘ŋ 😡
blizone

Apr 17, 2007, 6:26 PM
You're a woman, aren't you?
Poeticpasshun

Apr 17, 2007, 7:00 PM
yep!! LAST TIME I CHECKED...LOL
DJ Parkay

Apr 18, 2007, 9:09 AM
We have three registers. I really hate it when I am logged in at the middle register and standing behind it and the customer invariably will walk to the first register instead.
An other good one is when they try to come stand behind the register with me, at which point I stop what I am doing and order them back in front of theregister and refuse to help them until they do.
jalanjalaning

Apr 18, 2007, 9:14 AM
i feel your pain... we've got two computers and they stand in front of the one you're not using, no matter what, so you end up shouting back and forth with them until they realize how much easier the situation would be if they took 8 steps to the other computer...

I used to work at an ice cream kiosk down the hall where there is one register on each side... we only ever used one at a time (unless it's the saturday before christmas or something) and people would always think they could go stand by the other register instead of standing in the line behind everyone else... like they're so smart and the only ones to think of it... also note there was always a sign that said that side was closed and to please get in line by the other side... ...
(continues)
DJ Parkay

Apr 18, 2007, 9:15 AM
Its allways nice to say in a condescending way "You can step over here."
jalanjalaning

Apr 18, 2007, 9:22 AM
"if you come over to this computer you won't have to shout your social sercurity number across the mall..."
frankiewawa

Apr 19, 2007, 11:54 AM
Haha... thats always safe 😎
jalanjalaning

Apr 18, 2007, 9:28 AM
I really hate it when people ask you if you have a certain phone (something like this):
c- do you have that new motorola phone, the flat one?
me- the slvr?
c- yeah
me- no, we don't have it... try across the str...
c- it's the one that doesn't flip.. it's just flat... they have them in white...
me- (*yeah, i know what you're talking about... explaining it more doesn't make it appear*) yeah, the slvr, we don't have any in stock here and I don't know when we will
c- you don't have it?
me- no.

why would i lie?! why are you describing it to me, i just told you i don't have it!

also i'm really annoyed right now by the extreme perfume smell that is wafting over my kiosk about to give me a sneezing attack... why does anyone want to sm...
(continues)
frankiewawa

Apr 19, 2007, 11:56 AM
HahaHa. Walking allergy irritant. I hate visitants with a passion. The world needs to hire people to go across the globe and educate people about the wireless industry. It would help so much. But people probably wouldn't listen anyways.
mapleleaf88

Apr 18, 2007, 2:36 PM
Oooo!!! I just thought of one!

I work in an outbound call center, so I call and ask to speak to whoever is the decision maker on the account.

Me = Me (duh!)
SL = Some Lady

Me: "Hi! This is Emily calling for SprintNextel, can I speak to John, please."

SL: He's not here, but this is his mother.

At this point I feel like saying, "Yeah... and?" or maybe "Well, congratualtions!"

Even better is the "This is his wife."

Then they get all mad when you refuse to talk to them because they aren't the decision maker.
Nikoletta

Apr 19, 2007, 4:05 PM
Or respond with "Well I pay all the bills on the account!"

But you're not the account holder pumpkin, sorry.
mapleleaf88

Apr 19, 2007, 4:58 PM
I'm going to say that to the next bill payer; pumpkin and all.
Nikoletta

Apr 19, 2007, 5:14 PM
I call people things like that constantly though usually not on the phones. Sweety sometimes if it's a guy and he started it or if it's a small child whose parents are to thick to call in themselves.
mapleleaf88

Apr 20, 2007, 12:43 PM
Parents teach their children to be difficult to telemarketers... I've had 5 year olds ask to be put on the do not call list, tell me to screw off, or even smaller children just babble and 'hello? who are you? I'm Sara. What your name? What your name!?'
Nikoletta

Apr 19, 2007, 4:03 PM
Niki: I'd be happy to help you get a new battery for your phone. Can you tell me what model phone you have?

Idiot: It's the one ending in 6666.

Niki: Well as I said before, we don't actually have access to your account in the accessories department (why on god's green earth would we?) So if you could just tell me what model phone you have and we can get the right battery for you.

Idiot: You can't just look it up?

Niki: No Sir/Ma'am we don't have the ability to look up your account since we don't actually have access to it.

Idiot: It's a T-Mobile phone.

Niki: I understand, your service is with T-Mobile, but what type of phone do you have.

Idiot: It's a T-Mobile Samsung phone.

Niki: Great, you have a Samsung! Can yo...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Apr 19, 2007, 4:27 PM
This is especially noxious when it's the freaking RAZR that they can't remember what phone it is... IT'S THE RAZR It is the only single phone your puny little pea-brain comprehends and you can't remember THAT?
frankiewawa

Apr 20, 2007, 8:50 AM
I love those people. THey are reasons for suicide.
cingcing

Apr 19, 2007, 5:56 PM
Cust: Can I pay my bill here?

Me: Yes you can. I can take credit or debit.

Cust: Cash.

Me: I can take credit or debit.

Cust: You can't take cash?

Me: I can only take credit or debit.

Cust: That's just terrible customer service.

It happens 3 or 4 times a day, and it happened in the middle of me posting this.
raycarroll70

Apr 19, 2007, 8:37 PM
I'd have to say mind people are the existing customers who come into the store and just have to let out a few Silent But Deadly farts while conversing with me about how new customers are treated better than existing ones. There have been times these customer have made me want to pass out from the foul stench they produced.
cyberpsionic

Apr 22, 2007, 4:36 PM
Good one Ray. đŸ¤Ŗ BTW, I reported some OrangeGuy earlier for using an obscene/vulgar word in this forum. I hope the moderators see it and promptly delete it as I too support Family Friendly forums like yourself so you're not watch dogging Phone Scoop alone.
Crapbag

Apr 22, 2007, 4:43 PM
You do realize most of your reported posts are not deleted right?
deliriumfrenzy

Apr 22, 2007, 4:45 PM
cyberpsionic said:
Good one Ray. đŸ¤Ŗ BTW, sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp mmmm that's good. Thanks for sharing, Ray.

Fixed.
pack4886

Apr 20, 2007, 9:51 AM
Forgot to mention a couple in my previous post but, customers will always remind you.

1. You have a customers who is activating a phone(s) and they ask 101 questions about the phones and rate plans and then it takes them 20 minutes to decide which phone they want. Now they have made a decision on both and ask how long will it take to complete the activations and transactions. You tell them 30 minutes and they act disgusted or say that they are in a hurry. Really!?! Sorry you felt like this was a trip to Walmart!

2. I had 2 sisters who wanted to upgrade to the red RAZR (Sprint), simply because the phone is thin and RED. They asked me what I thought about the phone and I warned them about the battery life and software lag. I sugg...
(continues)
M15TER P1NK

Apr 20, 2007, 11:12 AM
Just thought of another one that gets my goat (which sucks because i like my goat and dont want it taken)

The customer that spends an hour and a half asking you about all the features of the high end phones and asking about internet access and text messaging...

then gets the free phone and base minute plan with no add ons...
jalanjalaning

Apr 20, 2007, 1:01 PM
or they come up and ask you what the "newest and coolest" phone is and then get the free one...
pack4886

Apr 20, 2007, 1:22 PM
or they come up and tell you they want a PDA, ask how does it work, ask how much it is...only to frown and ask...why does it cost so much? I JUST F-ing LISTED ALL OF THE THINGS THAT IT DOES.
jalanjalaning

Apr 20, 2007, 1:31 PM
right... it's a computer that you carry in your pocket... why would it be less than $200??
jdickey84

Apr 20, 2007, 4:54 PM
I really wish we didnt discount phones at all. I just had a customer interested in the Blackjack. After asking questions about all that it can do she tells me that we should give her a deal on it because she is signing up for service and not just buying the phone. When I told her how much it cost without any agreement and informed her that she was getting it at a deal she got upset and hung up on me. Customers are just stupid!!
jalanjalaning

Apr 20, 2007, 5:01 PM
m- this phone would be $50 after mail-in rebate
c- what?! shouldn't i get a deal because i'm a new customer?
m- that is the deal for a new customer, retail price is 349.99...
c- what? that's not true... (insert any carrier here) gave me a phone for free...

🙄
jdickey84

Apr 20, 2007, 5:22 PM
and you are switching from them becasuse? you can you use your phone any where and you have trouble with your bills? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
😕
frankiewawa

Apr 21, 2007, 5:52 PM
Yup. "Oh yeah give me your unlimited minutes plan with the treo" "ok Ill take the 450 minute plan with the free phone no features please."

I also just had a brother and sister combo, probably 10 years old, talk to an associate of mine for about 15 minutes about phones. They were asking about PTT and 3G etc. I thought it was so funny. She was too nice. I would have told the kids to skidaddle and go get mommy or daddy then we'll talk.
pack4886

Apr 21, 2007, 8:06 PM
Just got another one today. (BTW, I work for Sprint)

A lady came by to tell how much Sprint sucks and that I should give her a free phone. The following conversation took place.

Me-why does Sprint suck?
Her-Because every month my bill is messed up.
Me-How long has this been going on?
Her-Every since I have had them.
Me-How long have you had Sprint?
Her-For 3 years.
Me(surprised)-And every month your bill is messed up?
Her-Maybe not every month but, every other month.

By this point, I just wanted to move on with the conversation.

Me-So you want a free phone?
Her-Yes. I just don't like this one and I can't get a new one because, I just got a new phone 3 months ago and signed a new 2yr agreement.
Me(sarcastically)-You just...
(continues)
Crapbag

Apr 21, 2007, 8:17 PM
Lol, I love this approach. I always am sarcastic with these customers. I'm not customer care, I don't care if you complain about service if you didn't get it from me. I am more than happy to help you out if you have a legitimate issue but NO FREE PHONE FOR YOU! đŸ¤Ŗ
frankiewawa

Apr 23, 2007, 11:46 AM
Ya, if you complain the service sucks then why would you want another phone? Silly customers.
frankiewawa

Apr 23, 2007, 11:40 AM
HAHA. That made my day. More the reason RayCarroll is a donkey. 😁
Crapbag

Apr 23, 2007, 11:42 AM
There were more but I didn't feel like digging around. 😉
frankiewawa

Apr 23, 2007, 11:47 AM
Hehe no need. We all know Ray is a Sprint lovin donkey. If he wants to swing from sprints nuts so be it. 😕
nuckingfuts

Apr 22, 2007, 3:19 PM
As in when I ask for photo ID or last 4 of social, and they tell me they me nop, and get upseet when I tell them I cant help them!! I can understand not giving the social out, but give me a break
Crapbag

Apr 22, 2007, 3:29 PM
Or they get pissed at you because you can't get into their account when they don't even know the account info! If they don't know it how am I supposed to know it?!
Miseria_Cantare

Apr 22, 2007, 3:36 PM
true. true. know your acct info!!
frankiewawa

Apr 25, 2007, 8:53 AM
Yeah like when you ask for a mobile phone number and last 4 of social. What you get for a response is their home phone number and no last 4. Then they ask if we can look them up by name. No, we can't.
StoreLead

Apr 25, 2007, 1:46 PM
people with too many pet peeves?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.