Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Free Phone???

lexi0707

Apr 12, 2007, 2:13 PM
I work for Alltel and won a contest and get to pick out any phone I want for my employee line including smart phones (I would have to pay $20 more a month for a smart phone plan)
What phone would you recommend me getting?
Enamored777

Apr 12, 2007, 2:23 PM
pick up the most expensive alltel phone, sell it on ebay, buy out your contract, switch to the new at&t. WERD.
razzledazzle

Apr 12, 2007, 3:07 PM
Get a life! Now I do agree with the pick out the most expensive and sell it on ebay and just keep the current phone you have! 😉
krickt

Apr 12, 2007, 4:23 PM
I would rather eat dirt than use ATT. I'm doing everything I can to get out of my DSL so that I don't have any money going to that corporation. There is no other way to get highspeed around here except through cable, and I don't have cable for similar reasons.
Nikoletta

Apr 12, 2007, 5:41 PM
As much as I despise the RAZR, the KRZR is pretty nice, or you could get a Q, those are the only two that seem worth it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.