Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

I love it when...

J-Five

Apr 11, 2007, 12:23 PM
I'm busy on a PC and a customer comes up to the kiosk (out of my view) and just stands there until I turn around. They could be standing there for minutes and not say a word. I can't enough of that crap, I just love it. 👿 God forbid you say "excuse me". /rant
M15TER P1NK

Apr 11, 2007, 12:38 PM
i love it when they get irate about that... i work in a store... but theres a little kiosk (we call it the boat) in the middle of the store... people will just walk up behind you and stand while you are notating an acount... posting on phonscoop... what have you and you dont notice them because they stay perfectly silent...

then you turn around shocked to see someone staring at essensially your posterior for who knows how long and dispite the shock manage to say "how can i help you" without missing a beat... then they say "WELL i dont know ive only been standing here for ten minutes watching you do basically nothing and im more important than i was wondering ... blah... blah...

BITE ME...
Thank you
J-Five

Apr 11, 2007, 12:43 PM
I just don't understand it. 😕
DeepFryerDan

Apr 13, 2007, 1:58 PM
this is my favorite: we're a b-store here and we don't have a greeter. we still haven't been remodeled so we have the chairs instead of having to stand like the gemini stores. at any rate, we'll be sitting at our computers sending chain emails or making "i hate sprint" signs and a customer will be walking towards us and 10 feet before they get to the desk the start blurting out their number. Before I can even log into RMS theyre calling out their name and how much they want to pay to get their phone turned back on and theyre double parked and sprint is ripping them off. F***ing bill pays - I hate them.

ah..
longsleeves

Apr 11, 2007, 2:10 PM
I like the view.
alejandro

Apr 13, 2007, 2:06 PM
i thought this was going to say when you get your ****s ****ed.

Thanks for wasting my time.

If this is what you love, you have your priorities messed up.
J-Five

Apr 13, 2007, 2:12 PM
alejandro said:
i thought this was going to say when you get your ****s ****ed.

Thanks for wasting my time.

If this is what you love, you have your priorities messed up.

Shouldn't you be begging for attention in the lounge, as usual? Hurry, go quote the Bible or something. Bland response by the way.
alejandro

Apr 13, 2007, 2:23 PM
you're in the lounge too, and in those bible threads. besides the rampant hypocrisy, i accept your apology.
J-Five

Apr 13, 2007, 2:24 PM
I'd love to see where I quoted the bible. I may have been in the thread, but my posts were pretty much off topic. No apology here.
alejandro

Apr 13, 2007, 2:26 PM
I already said i accept your apology, you need now, only seek forgiveness from jesus.
J-Five

Apr 13, 2007, 2:44 PM
I would but he's busy refueling his leafblower.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.