Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

For those who work in telesales/web sales....

sweetsoprano

Apr 10, 2007, 5:55 PM
...just wondering, does your conversion rate affect your scheduling at all? Example: if you get a higher conversion rate, do you get first dibs on a daylight schedule? ๐Ÿคจ
allsparx

Apr 10, 2007, 6:09 PM
yeah at my call center we do ๐Ÿ™‚
why do you ask?
sweetsoprano

Apr 10, 2007, 7:20 PM
Cause my b!tch of a boss changed everyone's schedule based on their conversion rate. Apparently, tenure no longer means anything. How much a$$ you kiss and how much money you make the company do. ๐Ÿ™„ Guess who now works nights due to this crap? ๐Ÿ˜ก
allsparx

Apr 10, 2007, 7:26 PM
im gonna go on a hunch but im thinking my sweetsoprano is working the nities with me now. ๐Ÿ˜‰
sweetsoprano

Apr 10, 2007, 7:29 PM
Yep. ๐Ÿ˜ก Thanks for taking my social life away, Boss Lady... ๐Ÿ™„
allsparx

Apr 10, 2007, 7:30 PM
wait are you working overnights or just the night shifts? ๐Ÿ˜•
WhoDey

Apr 10, 2007, 10:25 PM
I would do the same thing.
Pull your weight, its not such a difficult conclusion.
Nikoletta

Apr 10, 2007, 6:37 PM
Nope. The only thing that affects you scheduling is how well you kiss @$$. (Well, sometimes you can bargain to get weekends off by working in a shift where they're already really short staffed... so I traded my Saturday shift and got two weekday closing shifts instead... but mostly it's brown nosing.)
mapleleaf88

Apr 10, 2007, 6:50 PM
At my center you have a choice of AM or PM. On the Sprint/Nextel campaign your choices are 9 - 5:45 (AM shift) or 2:50 - 11:35 (PM Shift). Then it gets split into A schedule and B schedule, which work alternating Mondays and Saturdays.
Lucky me, I'm on Sprint Business to Business. Our shift choices are AM (Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 5:45) or PM (Monday to Friday, 11:50 - 8:35). They just changed the PM schedule so that it fits with the bus schedule. ๐Ÿ™„ call centers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.