Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Turning The Other Cheek

mapleleaf88

Apr 10, 2007, 11:54 AM
Am I the only one who gets a kick out of calmy sweet-talking irate customers? I love giving them a calm, sensible, and cool-headed answer after they pretty much bit your head off, chewed it up, and spit it out on the sidewalk. I almost wish I could see their faces. You can just hear the fire coming out of their ears. They suddenly have nothing left but to apologize or just hang up. I love it!
jalanjalaning

Apr 10, 2007, 11:55 AM
nothing (that i know of) enrages an already pissed off person than talking to them with a calm, friendly tone... man it makes them so mad and it's so worth it...
Webb

Apr 10, 2007, 2:19 PM
jalanjalaning said:
nothing (that i know of) enrages an already pissed off person than talking to them with a calm, friendly tone... man it makes them so mad and it's so worth it...

Particularly the ones who yell because they were 'misprogrammed' to think that yelling gives them power or makes them more convincing.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 10, 2007, 2:22 PM
as George Bush would say:

"never misunderestimate the customers abilty to OH look a kitty!"
yodude

Apr 10, 2007, 8:00 PM
It's like when they call in about contracts... "I WANT OUT!!! I HATE YOUR SERVICE!!!!!" (some cursing and intelligible screaming.) "Ok, well there is no option to cancel and/or there is a $200 ETF" "DIDN"T YOU HEAR ME??!! I WANT OUT!!! I'M A VETERAN!!! I AIN"T GONNA PAY YOU NUTTIN!!!" "WEll sir, unfortunately you agreed to these terms and conditions when you signed the contract." "THAT CONTRACT IS A FRAUD THEN!!" No sir... It is a legally binding contract and when you signed it, you did agree to all the terms. including these cancellation terms. Sorry about that. Would you like to go ahead with the cancellation still?"(mumbling.) Click.
mobilecsr

Apr 11, 2007, 2:39 PM
HEY, I JUST GOT OFF THE LINE WITH THAT GUY...AND 4 MORE BEFORE HIM!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.