Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

It's a ringtone!

Foamy

Apr 10, 2007, 10:36 AM
I just had a customer looking to upgrade their phone. They asked for a specific ringtone for their phone.

I searched through the GIN library and could not find it. So, I told her it looks like that one isn't available.

Then she asked when her contract is up because she knows she can get that ringtone at a different carrier.

She's actually considering paying the ETF and dealing with a carrier that barely works (if at all) in this area just so she can have this ringtone!
jalanjalaning

Apr 10, 2007, 10:44 AM
what is it?

i'm bored and curious...
Foamy

Apr 10, 2007, 10:50 AM
Sex and the city 🙄
Fear The Cubans

Apr 10, 2007, 10:52 AM
Haha, doesn't that ringtone come stock in the newer Nokia phones?
jalanjalaning

Apr 10, 2007, 11:05 AM
oh boy... she sounds like a winner!!

my roommate in the doors freshmen year of college had that as her ringtone... she was a winner too... 🙄
phonemechanic

Apr 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
🤣 But on a serious note, if you talk to her again, tell her to go to phonezoo.com. They have it on there and it just charges as a picture message. At least for VZW, that is
jalanjalaning

Apr 10, 2007, 11:25 AM
and then punch her for liking a horrible show that maintains the media's projection of women as shallow whiners who like shopping and have uncontrollable sexual urges and pollute the workplace...

sorry, if i ever saw sarah jessica parker on the street i would spit on her...
acthrellis

Apr 10, 2007, 11:37 AM
hell yeah. i agree.
mapleleaf88

Apr 10, 2007, 12:39 PM
She'd probably fall over from the force. That girl needs at least 2 sammiches.
jalanjalaning

Apr 10, 2007, 1:23 PM
but she has to be as skinny as carrie or boys wont want to exploit her!!

mayo sandwiches with a side of butter...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.