Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

UpStage !!!

SOxCALxREP1155

Apr 1, 2007, 11:34 AM
Here's the link to more info on the upstage by samsung... 🤤

http://www.introducingupstage.com/?id9=Ad_ups tage_flippingpre&id9=Email_0407Customer_Upsta ge
SOxCALxREP1155

Apr 1, 2007, 11:37 AM
😲 😲 😲 😳 😳 😳 🤤 🤤 🤤

Only $149.99 with new 2 year agreement!!! Wow, I'm ordering mine the day it becomes avail to employees!! Last I heard, 4-22-07 is the date for emloyees
littlepinksock

Apr 1, 2007, 12:41 PM
What's that smell?

Oh yeah, it's spam.

😁
M15TER P1NK

Apr 1, 2007, 1:39 PM
i was not impressed by the 620 its a novel idea that i think should be expanded but as for now its exactly that a novelty... i see this going the way of the iphone... (non replacable battery, clumbsy navigational interface, etc...) and just like the iPhone i think it will leave people saying "yeah its a pretty cool mulitmedia device... oh yeah i think it makes phonecalls too... havent tested that yet though"
SOxCALxREP1155

Apr 2, 2007, 1:01 PM
littlepinksock said:
What's that smell?

Oh yeah, it's spam.

😁

NO, ITS NOT...I JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY. How dare you judge someone?? Who the hell do you think you are??? 👿
M15TER P1NK

Apr 2, 2007, 1:17 PM
UNLEASH THAT DRAGON!
woo!
SOxCALxREP1155

Apr 2, 2007, 6:14 PM
M15TER P1NK said:
UNLEASH THAT DRAGON!
woo!

🤣 I'm sorry, but I cannot stand people who judge others without actually gettin the facts.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.