Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

SERIOUSLY!

aavera

Mar 31, 2007, 2:54 PM
I just had a lady come in and ask me to change her watch battery. 👿 WE SELL PHONES! What in the world world would make you think for two seconds that we sell watch batteries?!?!

People are dumb.
ralph_on_me

Mar 31, 2007, 3:07 PM
aww, those are the fun customers!

You say, "I can try, do you have the battery?" Then pull out a box cutter or a paper clip and say, "I don't have the tools for this or even have the slightest idea what I'm doing. This should be fun!"
foxiangel5

Apr 2, 2007, 2:15 PM
i always get people trying to get landline phones, or internet service
acthrellis

Apr 2, 2007, 2:32 PM
When I worked at Belk department store, I had a lady come in wanting to get her hair cut.

I told her No, the lady who normally does that is sick this week.

"oh...well...okay."

wtf?!
krickt

Apr 2, 2007, 2:26 PM
You should work at a RadioShack!LOL, we get people in here changing out watch batteries, gettting land line phones, getting cam corder batteries, and trying to rig replacement chargers for just about anything under the sun!

All within a few minutes!
jrtool

Apr 3, 2007, 11:04 PM
I have a friend (he work for retail store) and he have a lady customer asking for a phone wich includes Karaoke!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.