Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Oh, his poor kids.

Athanatoi

Mar 24, 2007, 4:31 PM
Had a learning experience today.

"I want to be able to track my kid wherever he drives, and also to be able to hear whatever is going on inside the car."

So at first, I set him up with a Sanyo 2400, mainly because it was cheap and had a decent speakerphone. However, the speakerphone wasn't powerful enough for him; he wanted more clarity, possibly with a bluetooth headset.

He came back the next day, and I swapped him out for an A640 with a Motorola T305 car kit. He wanted me to set it all up, so left it with me and told me he'd be back in the morning.

Next morning, with the T305 charged, I paired them up, and discovered a problem: I could silence the A640 and put it on auto-answer, but the T305 itself would ring, giving it away. A...
(continues)
frankiewawa

Mar 24, 2007, 4:55 PM
This guy must think his son is dealing drugs or havin sex with prostitutes or something. That is crazy... I really feel bad for his kids... lol.
Athanatoi

Mar 24, 2007, 5:12 PM
my guess was drugs, but it is hard to say for sure. Apparently he owns several companies, and his kids have some access to the funds, and are somehow endangering the company. That was all I could gather. 🤨
alejandro

Mar 24, 2007, 7:06 PM
yeah, if my kid was hiring prostitutes he would deserve a new car with more backseat space.
not2brite

Mar 24, 2007, 7:08 PM
I'm with you Al...Get them a Hummer! Guys love Hummers!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.