Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

customer rant

usccgangsta

Mar 22, 2007, 2:20 PM
here we go

I just had a custie come in and need a loaner phone becasue her's was "stolen" in Chicago. I am in the middle of Nebraska and i ask her if she has a badge number from the police report. She says that she didn't file a police report and asks if she can just file one here. I said no it needs to be reported in the citty that it happened in. She says she will try anyway and leaves. Great!

20 minutes later, she comes back in. This time she is accompanied by an infant and her 3 or 4yo son who won't listen to anything she says. Normally I dont have a problem with children as i have a 2 1/2 yo myself, but this child is a DEMON!! She says that they told her that she must file the report in the city in which the theft took place....
(continues)
krickt

Mar 22, 2007, 2:47 PM
Don't you hate that? I mean its all our fault that a custie has an options for getting replacement phones, and that we offer loaners at all (not all agencies and corporate stores do). There is such an attitude of ungratitude in this country.
usccgangsta

Mar 22, 2007, 2:59 PM
no joke. I cant believe that some people don't understand that a phone is an expensive tool,not a cheap toy
Foamy

Mar 22, 2007, 4:10 PM
That reason is why I don't think it's a bad idea to stop subsidizing the price on the phones.

If people paid a couple hundred on a phone, they might treat it like a couple hundred dollar piece of electronic equipment, and not like a hacky sack, or a toddler's chew toy.
soldmysoul4cellular

Mar 26, 2007, 9:19 AM
i totally agree
DigAHole

Mar 22, 2007, 3:27 PM
usccgangsta said:
I am in the middle of Nebraska

Oh my, a Nebraskan gangsta. Uh oh...
acthrellis

Mar 23, 2007, 11:15 AM
🤣 🤣
DJ Parkay

Mar 25, 2007, 3:38 PM
Yea and they will deactivate in a month from nonpayment too...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.