Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Dead Slow

chainsaw

Mar 13, 2007, 3:04 PM
Anyone else super slow today? I swear I haven't seen it this bad in a while.
Foamy

Mar 13, 2007, 3:19 PM
The only thing I've sold all day was returned 45 minutes later when the girls dad came back screaming at me because I "ripped her off" by selling her a phone at full retail (which is what she asked for, wasn't eligible to upgrade, and didn't have insurance).
chainsaw

Mar 13, 2007, 3:22 PM
atleast it wasn't an activation
Foamy

Mar 13, 2007, 3:28 PM
True.

It's alway fun dealing with the meathead that can't comprehend that phones actually cost that much.

I told him I'd refund the money for the phone. And at least 3 times he said "No, you're going to give me the money back for this phone!" I never said I wasn't. In fact, I told you twice that I am doing it right now.

Then I got the "I'm going to get out of this contract, and I'm calling the Better Business Bureau!"

I just said "Good Luck! Have a nice day!" and watched as he tried to slam the door behind him (which is currently broken already and won't close), get frustrated and storm off.
that_one_girl

Mar 13, 2007, 3:43 PM
OMG yes! It is soooo nice outside. I just want to go play in the sun and I'm stuck in the mall.
chainsaw

Mar 13, 2007, 3:46 PM
I know it is spring now where I live. Where are you at?
that_one_girl

Mar 13, 2007, 3:49 PM
Cincinnati/Northern KY area. you?
chainsaw

Mar 13, 2007, 3:51 PM
slc, UT.
averagewhiteboy

Mar 13, 2007, 3:54 PM
hey chainsaw, what company do you work for?
chainsaw

Mar 13, 2007, 4:08 PM
I work for a cingular premier agent
alcave21

Mar 13, 2007, 3:55 PM
YOU'RE A MORMON!!!!!

SWEETNESS.....LOL
chainsaw

Mar 13, 2007, 4:08 PM
lol, not even close but all my friends growing up are.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.