Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

get off your f'n phone

lilmushr00m

Feb 25, 2007, 3:38 PM
what the hell is wrong with people have they lost the sense of the word COMMON CURTSEY. when people come into the store talking on their phones and talking at me at the same time it totally pisses me off. i want to get on my cell phone and start talking and show them exactly how rude it is.
Nikoletta

Feb 25, 2007, 3:45 PM
And on our end I wish to god people would call us when they weren't in the middle of 82 other things... we have really good hours, we're open early and late, so you have the luxury of calling when it's a better time for you, please do so...

I hate getting a call where the caller is in the middle of ordering food at a drive through, yelling at their kids, and having a conversation with the other person in the car.
frankiewawa

Feb 25, 2007, 3:54 PM
How many times a week do you get someone doin a #2 while you're on the phone? lol. 🤣
Nikoletta

Feb 25, 2007, 4:13 PM
I have stopped asking and try very hard to pretend I don't hear it.
chocolateman85006

Feb 26, 2007, 4:45 PM
I've heard worse things.
SweetGirL83

Feb 25, 2007, 4:13 PM
I had the same issue last week. I was about to grab the phone out of her hand and throw it against the wall and tell her to shut the heck up! Then they expect us to know excatly what they want while they are on their phone! Ugg! so annoying
robtheman

Feb 25, 2007, 4:14 PM
I always just ignore them until they're done with their conversation.
SweetGirL83

Feb 25, 2007, 4:38 PM
Good way to do it! Great thinking...
krickt

Feb 26, 2007, 1:50 PM
Amen! Had a custie saturday that did that to me. Was talking up a storm, then looked at me (I won't even say welcome into the store if you are on the phone, wouldn't it be rude to interrupt?) and ordered me to go get her a charger for her phone. I went and sat down on my stool behind the counter and waited for her to finish her conversation. She kept glaring at me, and finally, she told the other person on the phone that she would call them back in a few minutes since I was being so rude to her. I asked her what kind of phone she had (it wasn't one of my carrier's) and she started barking at me to help her or she would have my job. I smiled. I own a partnership in this business, no one can get me fired. I asked again, what kind of ph...
(continues)
fallen552

Feb 26, 2007, 7:44 PM
ten cool points
supermep

Feb 26, 2007, 4:15 PM
Yeah that is so f***ing annoying. And then they tell you to hold on when someone on the phone says something. You can't multitask both grrr...
alcave21

Feb 25, 2007, 4:49 PM
yeah that actually happen to me last night....when i was taking a payment....this customer she comes up to me rambling on her phone...and yells out "Payment!!!" so i say right back "Number!!!" she gives me her number and i call it from my store phone....she answered the other line and i said "hello, this chrys with pocket can you please not yell at me and get off your phone so i may take your payment....?"
lilmushr00m

Feb 25, 2007, 5:05 PM
ha ha thats funny.
SweetGirL83

Feb 25, 2007, 5:24 PM
Ya it is...lol...Im ganna try that when someone comes in doing that!
chocolateman85006

Feb 26, 2007, 3:33 PM
As a pedestrian, I HATE when people are on their phones and don't pay attention long enough to watch what they're doing so they don't hit a brotha!
fourtwentyand1

Feb 26, 2007, 3:57 PM
walking is for penguins i prefer to fly

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.