Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

MuMbLiNg CuStOmErS

MADDMAN

Feb 15, 2007, 1:59 PM
These people call in with kids runnin everywhere. **** falling off shelves, sounds like ground zero in the background. And you got this stupid customer that decides to mumble ****. Then they get pissed when you ask them to repeat themselves. It makes me sooo mad, I want to pick the wings off butterflies in the park.
jalanjalaning

Feb 15, 2007, 2:00 PM
not the butterflies!!!
MADDMAN

Feb 15, 2007, 2:02 PM
Oh yes, all of them! When they come right out of the cocoon too! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
jalanjalaning

Feb 15, 2007, 2:03 PM
๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข

why must the butterflies always pay for stupid people's mistakes!!! oh the horror!
MADDMAN

Feb 15, 2007, 2:05 PM
Yup, remember. Everytime a customer mumbles, a butterfly losses its wings. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
CavvyMomma

Feb 15, 2007, 2:15 PM
poor butterflies, its a wonder they aren't extinct
kiosk_hell

Feb 16, 2007, 2:48 PM
LOL, poor butterflies. If I answer the phone and all I can hear is screaming, I just hang up. They can call back when they're finished beating their children.
GTO_chick

Feb 16, 2007, 3:30 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ I am glad they call, rather than come in to the store. Then you can hang up if it is out of control.

Attention people who call with raging midgets in the background:

You are killing butterflies!! Stop making your phone calls after you take Xanax and giving your children mountain dew and candy bars!

**This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Wireless Employees Against MuMbLiNg Customers in conjunction with The Save the Butterflies Coalition**
alcave21

Feb 16, 2007, 3:32 PM
wow you really put a lot of thought into that post didnt you.... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
GTO_chick

Feb 16, 2007, 3:43 PM
๐Ÿคฃ I am sooo bored today....That is very apparent, huh? ๐Ÿ‘€
alcave21

Feb 16, 2007, 3:49 PM
yeah im bored here too...i only got out a few sales and a few accessories.....only made little over 270 bucks for the day in commission......lame.....

so what did you do for v-day...i i may ask... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
GTO_chick

Feb 16, 2007, 4:02 PM
I was home sick with concrete in my sinuses...i swear i had an elephant on my head for 3 days....you?
Ampdrazruser

Feb 16, 2007, 5:42 PM
How did that happen?
GTO_chick

Feb 16, 2007, 5:47 PM
How did what happen? ๐Ÿคจ
Ampdrazruser

Feb 16, 2007, 6:02 PM
The concrete in your sinuses.
Wireless Buddy

Feb 16, 2007, 8:59 PM
she just means she had a lot of mucus. not actual concrete
GTO_chick

Feb 17, 2007, 11:36 AM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ No, I did not actually have concrete in my sinuses....I just hate to say mucus ๐Ÿ˜
Whats my name

Feb 17, 2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah she snorted liquid concrete....... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
DJ Parkay

Feb 17, 2007, 8:35 PM
Charles manson and ted bundy used to rip wings off insects, perhaps you are in the wrong line of work.
People that mumble allways get pissed off when you ask them to repeat themselves. They typically also have thick ethnocentric local vernacular as well to make matters worse.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.