Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Why Dosn't my phone work??

lilmushr00m

Feb 12, 2007, 10:02 PM
😳 😳
ok earlier i had an older couple come in. the asked me to take a look at their phone because it wasn't working properly. aside from it being a nokia 6010... i took the phone apart and a s**t load of dirt and hair fell out. it was so disgusting. it looked like it had been in a kitty litter box. no amount of soap could take away how disgusted i was.i know that they could see the look of disgust on my face.why do people do that??!! yuck! duh your phone dosn't work!
Crapbag

Feb 12, 2007, 10:09 PM
I used to sell eye glasses. Because old people insist on not bathing when they take their glasses of their would be chunks of dead skin and other crap stuck to them. Its disgusting what grows behind the ears. 😳

I am beginning to suspect that they just don't give a crap.
lilmushr00m

Feb 12, 2007, 10:21 PM
omg! that is so f'n gross. 😕 thats when you hand the glasses back to the customer and tell them they are going to have to clean their own dead skin off their glasses. yuck!
blusdrmr

Feb 13, 2007, 9:18 AM
OK.....I could have gone the rest of my life without reading that one but I just HAD to open the message............

BLEAH!!! 😳
DJ Parkay

Feb 13, 2007, 8:27 PM
If you were old would you give a crap, Crapbag? Bawhawhaw haw haw hahaha.
aavera

Feb 13, 2007, 8:42 PM
Yuk....that one rates right up there with the girl who was pissed that her phone went into car kit mode and she "Had no idea why something like that would happen" So I take some canned air to her charging port to try and dust it out and it is FULL of mashed potatoes! 😳 Seriously! Gross! She acted dumb and tried to pretend like she had no idea how they got there until she realized that there really wasn't anything I could do for her. (The account was in her mother's name so I couldn't even look to see if she had insurance since she didn't know the passcode)
krickt

Feb 14, 2007, 3:12 PM
We take people back to our workbench and show them what came out of their phone, or our tech will come up and show them the innards and stuff that falls out. I love when the headset indicator "gets stuck" on, and they don't believe that the only way for that to happen is for it to get wet. Usually, it's a recent thing, most of the ones that have that indicator still have liquid residue in the phones when we take them apart. We're about 50% at fixing the phones in that situation. They get a taillight guarantee, however.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.