Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Home Depot smart home????

HDkiosk

Feb 12, 2007, 8:21 AM
Home Depot smart home concept just opened up, were one of the first in the US to have it in there HD's, first on Long Island, NY. Part of it is a cell phone kiosk in the mix of the other poducts...you guys think its a flop?????
Foamy

Feb 12, 2007, 10:53 AM
cell phones in home depot?

I wouldn't expect much in the way of standard consumers, though you may get contractors attention.

What do you sell (service)?
alcave21

Feb 12, 2007, 11:01 AM
if you are selling nextel then you're golden......oh wait a minute you said in new york.....

nevermind if you are selling verizon or cingular than you are golden..... 😁 😎
HDkiosk

Feb 12, 2007, 11:10 AM
we carry Sprint and Verizon...we need more exposure, you dont get too many browsers in a home depot.
alcave21

Feb 12, 2007, 11:15 AM
well you cant go wrong with verizon in new york......sprint im not that sure of..... 😎
Foamy

Feb 12, 2007, 12:00 PM
And you're really not going to get many browsers regardless of what you do. It's just the nature of what you're doing that dooms you to that.

Like I said, expect contractors to take a second look, so stock up on PTT capable phones, beyond that you really won't get much, if at all because nobody associates home depot with cell phones. It's a leap, no doubt.
vzwbellstar

Feb 13, 2007, 10:55 AM
Let me just add in a fact about our kiosk. We are probably way too skilled for the job we are doing. We have highly skilled employees here with HUGE background in cell sales. Problem is, it is a home depot ☚ī¸
DJ Parkay

Feb 13, 2007, 6:18 PM
I think you are an idiot.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.