Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

WTF!

lilmushr00m

Feb 11, 2007, 7:36 PM
Ok its 30 min before i close the store .... are all the assholes coming out or what???
first customer was to busy eatting his f'n chocolate to actually tell me what he wanted!!! i don't read minds!!! uh!!eat the food before you come in the damn store!
cyberpsionic

Feb 11, 2007, 10:22 PM
Read your PM I sent you. 😎
lilmushr00m

Feb 12, 2007, 9:50 PM
what? 👀
DJ Parkay

Feb 13, 2007, 7:48 PM
Whatcha doin?
Chewing chocolate.
Where did ya get it?
Doggie dropped it.
oudidntkn0w

Feb 11, 2007, 11:32 PM
I had a lady one time eat taco bell on my counter while she waited for a software upgrade on her phone. I wanted to punch her in the face and throw her stupid tacos at her.
lilmushr00m

Feb 12, 2007, 9:51 PM
ha ha that would have been awesome
blusdrmr

Feb 13, 2007, 9:24 AM
Oh...check this one out.......

I had this couple come in the other day to get a replacement phone for their Boost phone they broke. Now, as you know, Boost is mainly for those who are....oh...shall we say, credit challenged.

Anyway....this couple is nasty. Dirty, smelly..just plain nasty. Their little kid (poor kid) is haning on to the Dad crying for dear life and his pants are around his ankles. The Mom and Dad completely ignore him to the point of total frustration for me while I am working to get them a new phone. It's amazing how much importance people put on a phone over their kids.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.